2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all in on the Timberwolves man. I believe. They will make it to the second round and push a team, may make it to the conference finals matchup pending. They are for sure better than a team like the Suns who people continue to gas like that over there isn't fluky nonsense.
Pretty much where I am. Already a top offense and you add a guy that dragged those Utah teams to a top 10 defense with zero wing help. They're going to rack up wins in the regular season but yeah I think they max out in the 2nd round until Ant man is ready to ascend

GSW
PHX
LAC
DAL
DEN
MEM too (Jaren's injury however)

I think at least on paper right now, are better than the T'Wolves. Maybe Ant takes a jump, though.
I'm not there on Dallas yet. Too much weirdness I gotta see them play.

The Suns are frauds the Timberwolves would smack them around.

I'm not there on Dallas yet. Too much weirdness I gotta see them play.

The Suns are frauds the Timberwolves would smack them around.

The suns are out in R1 barring something drastic so I'm with you there. They need an actual #2 scoring option badly.

I can go either way on Dallas. The lack of scoring juice outside of Luka is concerning.

I just can't get Mitchell's defense out of my head. Even with Mobley and Allen behind him.

Darius Garland, Donovan Mitchell, Evan Mobley, and Jarrett Allen is a spooky lineup :wow: Very happy with this trade although they lost Sexton. Hope he has big success in Utah and anywhere else he ends up playing
And they kept kevin love
Cavs going to be solid

Jazz and thunder competing for the tank for Victor sweepstakes

They’ll need Okoro to step up. Agbaji was supposedly a better version of him but now he’s gone and Lauri too so they just need to fill in the 3 position

I just can't get Mitchell's defense out of my head. Even with Mobley and Allen behind him.
Bad guard defense can be hidden pretty easily and they have two good bigs. I'm not worried there. I think the Cavs will be better off depending on how much alone time with the ball Mitchell gets

Houston should be better, but between Houston, Utah, and San Antonio, that's like 12 potential wins for WC teams depending on how many times you play them.

I'd bet the over on quite a few of these west teams' totals.

The Bucks led by Giannis and Dallas led Luka are the two teams who knocked off Phoenix but we have…... KAT & Edwards smacking them around? Based on what?
There's no secondary scorer over there, Chris Paul is another year older, the Suns had a road to the Finals littered with injuries to key players on the other end and still looked shaky.

I'm just not there man. They walked around with their chest out for an entire year and folded in the biggest game of their season. Not seeing it. They are Fools Gold to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom