2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't knock it. I really feel like we're about to see a different Rudy Gobert man. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Not over here. He flames out and I am done with Rudy Gobert
No not talking about you brotha, you standing by your take

Blaming towns already for not being dirk or whatever is funny as hell

that was sarcasm. Even if they're competitive this year, I can't see them being any more than a fringe play-in team due to the other teams improving.

Dal, GSW, Portland, Wolves, Denver, Pels, Clips, Memphis, and PHX. that's 9 teams that are clearly better than them.

They will be competing with the Lakers for 10th place.

Whatever tier you believe the Kings are in...Portland is absolutely in it too.

A lot of people continue not to understand what the team “blackballed” actually means. Sigh.

A lot of people continue not to understand what the team “blackballed” actually means. Sigh.

Is this your interpretation? What's not accurate about the way JR used it?

reject (someone, usually a candidate applying to become a member of a private club), typically by means of a secret ballot.
"her husband was blackballed when he tried to join the Country Club"

Man all I said was I thought Swaggy P would be in the league a bit longer cause I was a fan. Now im getting educated on how long the average career. Bunch of bullies in here.

Is this your interpretation? What's not accurate about the way JR used it?

reject (someone, usually a candidate applying to become a member of a private club), typically by means of a secret ballot.
"her husband was blackballed when he tried to join the Country Club"
Let me answer your question with another question: do you think NBA owners and GMs all conferred with each other and made a pact not not give JR Smith a contract? Or took a secret vote on it?

No not talking about you brotha, you standing by your take

Blaming towns already for not being dirk or whatever is funny as hell

Reading comprehension is a valuable skill.
Im not blaming anyone.

trading the farm for Gobert is a win now trade.

Imo there current best player core isn't good enough to justify that kind of trade.

It's not blaming anyone, It's the basic analysis you do for any trade.

Imo there current best player core isn't good enough to justify that kind of trade.

This is pretty much my stance on the trade from Minny's perspective.

If you were going to make the swing for the fences trade to take your team from play-in tournament to a top 4 seed, I'm not sure how you land on Rudy Gobert.

If you really believe Anthony Edwards is going to morph into Michael Jordan in year 3...I think I'd rather have just kept the team I had and all my draft picks and keep trucking along.

can’t eem step outside in this heat. Feels like Palm Springs in LA right now :sick:

Bout to hit up a bar for this SC game and free AC lol

MV5BMzY0NjRkNGItNGZkOC00ZDAwLWFlMjUtOWJkNDUyYTJmNDA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

Reading comprehension is a valuable skill.
Im not blaming anyone.

trading the farm for Gobert is a win now trade.

It's not blaming anyone, It's the basic analysis you do for any trade.

My main problem with the Gobert trade is Karl Towns.
I wasn't referring to the trade terms, I was referring to your own words in the first sentence of this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom