2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not even funny. That's corny doing that for the only Black owner.
I mean it comes down to you drafting these people when you know their character. Lamelo has always been an immature child so why would you think he would change that

I mean it comes down to you drafting these people when you know their character. Lamelo has always been an immature child so why would you think he would change that

What’s wrong with Melo smoking weed? I don’t even smoke but cmon… nothing wrong with tree. Melo been a stud since day one. All them guys contributed on the court..

How was Mike suppose to know that Miles Bridges ultimate dream was to become a rapper? :lol:

Charlotte and Memphis are prime examples of why you need a strong vet presence in the locker room.

Came in here to say EXACTLY what B blakep267 said. Sure we can talk about vet locker room presence but you kind of have to look at the young player in question before you look at the roster construction/vet presence especially when it comes to something like domestic violence.

The weed, lean and weapons is one thing but UD is not going to tell you not to beat women beat women because at 24 years old you should know that that beating women is wrong. It is deeper than locker room presence for some of these things IMO.

Edit: EYE am not commenting on LaMelo. He’s actually good in my book. I didn’t even know about the weed thing but as finessence finessence said, THAT is not a big deal. He may be cookie but it is because he is good and he is actually a really good kid.

If you are slandering LaMelo in 2022 it is likely because they don’t like LaVar.

What’s wrong with Melo smoking weed? I don’t even smoke but cmon… nothing wrong with tree. Melo been a stud since day one. All them guys contributed on the court..

How was Mike suppose to know that Miles Bridges ultimate dream was to become a rapper? :lol:
There’s smoking weed and then there’s posting yourself actually doing it. One is goofy behavior and the other isn’t

Huerter sounds exactly like the type of player the hawks need, they should look into him

Right.

I already have some slight concerns on spacing. Hunter and Collins can space the floor but they're not at a high volume. Hunter's attempts have gone down every year for some reason.

Not sure how well the Collins/Capela duo works along with Trae/Murray/Hunter.

aab.jpg

buc em buc em said Victor is a taller Skal Labissiere
Speaking of

Seen that victor left his team that was owned by Tony Parker

Just seen and recalled the incident in New York years ago where a fight between Drake and Chris brown resulted in Parker getting glass in his eye. He had to get surgery

I completely forgot about that :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom