2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then this is okay and socially acceptable. You sound goofy.

1656601261425.png

The NBA can't send personnel to piss test MJ after seeing this photo.

They could have w/ Lamelo.

The NBA can't send personnel to piss test MJ after seeing this photo.

They could have w/ Lamelo.

Yeah and while I don’t know if MJ smoked or did drugs that day but the only “evidence” of any impropriety is 1/4 full bottle of tequila and you know he was not driving (also not sure if he is invested in that brand)

makes him RFA next season by doing it this way whereas if they picked up the option at 1.9m he'd be UFA next offseason, so it gives the Thunder more control over him plus they can negotiate a s&t potentially or a new bigger money extension

Yeah and while I don’t know if MJ smoked or did drugs that day but the only “evidence” of any impropriety is 1/4 full bottle of tequila and you know he was not driving (also not sure if he is invested in that brand)

I will say...I totally forgot the NBA suspended random weed tests during the bubble and extended it into this past season.

That might be why ****** are flicking it up w/ the pack lately.

Gotta unretire 13 if this happens

It took me a second but I got that one :lol:
They never made any sense. They got no path to signing him, so why? The Mavs weren't taking Duncan Robinson off your hands for the pleasure of losing JB. :lol:

I don’t know if they were joking/trolling but someone had the unmitigated gall to suggest a S&T for Lowry so the numbers matched. He is 36 and due ~$28MM each of the next two seasons :sick::smh:

It’s 2022, you gotta get with the program breh

You sounding a lil funny here
Nah I agree with him on not posting it to social media. I understand it's how this era operates, but don't get comfortable with public stupidity. There's no benefit, it can only hurt you as an active employed person.

ESPN is not playing around free agency. They have a special free agency edition of NBA Today on from 4:30-6PM EDT then will run SportsCenter for the regulars and allow moves to be made then from 7-9PM EDT.

They seem to have been featuring basketball a bit more over the past few years from the Super Bowl through free agency which is nice.

Nah I agree with him on not posting it to social media. I understand it's how this era operates, but don't get comfortable with public stupidity. There's no benefit, it can only hurt you as an active employed person.
The NBA doesn't test for weed anymore, right?

Goes along with the Ja posting himself drinking. Don't think it's anything to clutch your pearls over

I will take it a step further and say social media and the this era operates is why you can’t any type of out of pocket in public period. Everyone has cameras on their phones and are quick to whip them out if they see your drama or you doing drugs, especially if you are a celebrity or athlete

It took me a second but I got that one :lol:

I don’t know if they were joking/trolling but someone had the unmitigated gall to suggest a S&T for Lowry so the numbers matched. He is 36 and due ~$28MM each of the next two seasons :sick::smh:
same kind of unmitigated gall that riley had to tell lowry he needed to hit barrys booty boot camp

The NBA doesn't test for weed anymore, right?

Goes along with the Ja posting himself drinking. Don't think it's anything to clutch your pearls over

Another example - I know it is promotion because it is his brand but this guy Bron shows up to GAMES with Lobos bottles :lol: As long as you are not operating a vehicle, disturbing the peace or getting violent because of alcohol then do you.

Lamelo still getting sponsors, endorsements and hasn't ever been in trouble with the law as far as I know. Y'all acting like he out there recording himself doing lines or injecting himself
Unless i'm missing some posts, folks are just discussing and saying better not to post certain things. All this "ya'll acting like he" and "pearl clutching" is wild extra. Like you're the one taking it there in your head.

Unless i'm missing some posts, folks are just discussing and saying better not to post certain things. All this "ya'll acting like he" and "pearl clutching" is wild extra. Like you're the one taking it there in your head.
Nah it originated with someone saying lamelos always been immature and had bad character, which Jordan should have known and not drafted him based on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom