2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the NBA doesn't test for weed anymore. The world works around optics sadly. Weed is legal in Jersey and I wouldn't post myself smoking for fear of consequence.

But yet drinking is just a normal sociaally cceptable thing.
Seems like common sense items, but yet it's being debated. I admit i'm older and no longer of the youthful risk takers of the world who can move things forward though, so I may be out of touch.

22970DB5-6B66-4886-A19F-8F6EA2FE4ACC.png

Yeah the NBA doesn't test for weed anymore. The world works around optics sadly. Weed is legal in Jersey and I wouldn't post myself smoking for fear of consequence.

But yet drinking is just a normal sociaally cceptable thing.

Alcohol culture <<<

If someone turns down a drink, they get hit with a why or pressure to drink. I've made it a point to not ask why if someone tells me no to something. It's really not my business to dig deeper.

Also, drinking to the point or not being able to take care of yourself is not & never will be fun (to me). I like to drink & have a good time but I also like to remember how I got home.

Totally ridiculous. I've only seen one Fever game this year though. She balled the rest of the team still looks awful
Her and Jackie Young got very comparable numbers and Young is an AS. Team record gotta be playing a factor
Yea, the team being awful doesn’t help her at all. Fever have terrible lottery luck to end up at #2 when Howard was by far and away the best player in the draft. Not sure if they could/should grab Aaliyah Boston next year?

Yea, the team being awful doesn’t help her at all. Fever have terrible lottery luck to end up at #2 when Howard was by far and away the best player in the draft. Not sure if they could/should grab Aaliyah Boston next year?
I feel like you have to if you get a chance. The Fever legit have zero continuity it's time to build some. See if Boston helps Henderson improve more, give the coach a long term deal establish a culture.

Could have had shakira fine self. She’s the goods

I was going to say “enjoy them 20 win seasons” but upon further review, since moving to OKC in ‘08, they have only had three losing seasons :wow: They have the 6th best record since (Spurs are #1 ahead of Miami by 62 games).

This seems like one of those tests I would take and like the answer so I might have to pass :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom