2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamaica really taking twelve days off for the queen... Embarrassing.

Our CEO sent out an email to mourn the queen...Aiight man.

We need shame to come back cause clearly people don't have any.

This is what I was saying in the Soccer thread. All this s*** doesn’t make any sense.

Canada saying that “Queen Elizabeth” will be on their currency forever. :lol:

This is all INSANE.

Is Juancho HernanGomez any good? That movie Hustle he okayed that role but lowkey i didnt even know he was a real nba player until near the end #whoheplayfor

My monarch-hating cousin back in Lucia when he heard the Queen died...
tumblr_me7oiiTlAV1qamgtj.gif

My cousin when his old Monarch-loving boss told the office that anyone saddened by the news could go home early, and take today off...
Queens-Guard.jpg

Mans already at the beach barbecuing

The Younger Generation of Brits have to put an end to this lunacy….

The Monarchy needs to be laid to rest alongside Queen Elizabeth…

smedroc smedroc How about it? When are y’all going to stop this bull****? :lol:

Lot of the gen pop in England still **** with the royal family.

Only minorities and left wing white folks who virtue signal on twitter are calling for a stop.

He’s F’in trash.
Well I am going to go to google and figure out what team he plays for, if he even plays, and I am a fan. I will just pretend he’s Bo and can touch the top of the backboard in flip flops and such a defender you win against him if you can even get a shot off or draw iron. And that he fot 3rd world poverty hustler level hands

Mid 90s. But I have seen/read/heard enough about things.

So you were an adolescent I see.

How in the hell have you never been a Soccer fan? How’d you miss that? :lol:

I swear every 1st generation Jamaican I knew growing up and played team basketball with loved the sport.

They were the only guys on the Basketball team I could converse with it about it :lol:

Anyone with sense should see how ridiculous it is that we're just deeming people as extra special cause they were someone's relative. So she can sit around an be a terrorist while wearing a fancy hat that's worth 400 million dollars that she stole.

Europe legit going through a crisis but nah... Watch these goofies spend like 5 Billion dollars on this bs. No one with sense supports this. Idc.

So you were an adolescent I see.

How in the hell have you never been a Soccer fan? How’d you miss that? :lol:

I swear every 1st generation Jamaican I knew growing up and played team basketball with loved the sport.

They were the only guys on the Basketball team I could converse with it about it :lol:
I used to love it. Then when I came to the states I didn't have anywhere to play for years cause of where we lived at and it died.

I used to love it. Then when I came to the states I didn't have anywhere to play for years cause of where we lived at and it died.

Yea, football here in the States is trash. One of the most devious things they do here is make children pay to play. The whole system here is monetized.

When it’s always been the sport of lower class people worldwide.

Nasty stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom