2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have them comp’d for a physical profile similarity but RJ has that whole Kobe mentality thing going so he’s always been more agressive of a scorer.

gif.gif

Basically what happened with me. I loved watching it but you had to watch on the spanish channels since it never aired on any english, there was no one to talk about it with and almost no one played.

Basketball was always on, everyone talked about it, there were courts everywhere and I was already interested in it too. It was an easy transition to focus on basketball full-time. Kept playing FIFA for a while though.
shoulda stuck to it pleighboi. You could've hit up the Bad Bunny concert this summer pulling mamis in their native tongue. Plus you would've got some Grade A weather reporting and OG Sofia Vergara

9b4856e537a9c01c0af1617316f293f95fefcf95.jpg

D8y0F9yUYAAbsXb.jpg:large

shoulda stuck to it pleighboi. You could've hit up the Bad Bunny concert this summer pulling mamis in their native tongue. Plus you would've got some Grade A weather reporting and OG Sofia Vergara

9b4856e537a9c01c0af1617316f293f95fefcf95.jpg

D8y0F9yUYAAbsXb.jpg:large
I can actually read and listen to a lot of spanish but I can't speak it at all :rofl:
My brain can auto-translate the words when it recognizes them but can't come up with them on its own :lol:
It's the opposite of my problem with french. I can speak and read it but can't listen to it. It's weird.
But hey put them together and I have one full language :pimp:

I used to play it as a kid will always have love for it. Baseball is really just cricket for sissies which is no surprise why America loves it.
I don't know much about cricket. I remember reading something about cricket players committing suicide after losing. crazy.

But i did see a video once of some washed american baseball players giving it a try and launching some bombs lol I'll try to find the video.

Edit. Here's a video

20 runs of 1 ball, three consecutive balls out of the park, smoked out of the park!!

whatever this measn :lol:

akajae akajae

I choose the Spanish channels to listen during the Champions League because they’re entertaining.

The English commentators are so damn boring and vanilla man.

The Mexicans were roasting players during the game a few days ago. It was hilarious. :lol:

akajae akajae

I choose the Spanish channels to listen during the Champions League because they’re entertaining.

The English commentators are so damn boring and vanilla man.

The Mexicans were roasting players during the game a few days ago. It was hilarious. :lol:
Yea Spanish commentators always live! lol Even on a miss dudes are OD excited lol Only watch in English when it's US vs Mexico cuz the Spanish commentators are so biased it makes it hard to watch lol

I can actually read and listen to a lot of spanish but I can't speak it at all :rofl:
My brain can auto-translate the words when it recognizes them but can't come up with them on its own :lol:
This is me as well.

I can understand a lot of what I’m hearing in Spanish, but it takes like 10 minutes to formulate one sentence to say in response :lol:

Last edited:
I used to play it as a kid will always have love for it. Baseball is really just cricket for sissies which is no surprise why America loves it.

I’m not going to take this as disrespect because I know what you mean. I can see why Cricket fans would think Baseball players are soft. :lol:

BUT

It’s wayyyyyy harder to hit a baseball than it is a cricket ball. That’s not even a debate.

I like RJ too, but damn that homerism is something special.

Mamba mentality, Jimmy Butler floor, poised to have a longer run then Zion and Ja.

akajae akajae This right here. This by far the craziest Sports rant I’ve ever seen or heard.

These Spaniards on “El Chiringito” are on a whole other level.

They’d put SAS and Skip Baylee’s to shame man. :lol:

(Must watch for anyone if you have the time, even if you don’t understand Spanish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom