2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost always never worth it operating within the in house chicken coupe. You're always better off going outside.

Brad Stevens

Kzea54.gif

Allison Feaster is married, right? If it was actually her, I hope that assault rumor didn’t involve her husband

I can’t come down on someone for stepping out their relationship but it’s wild disrespectful to be that lazy with it. Publicly embarrassing your partner like that.

There’s ways to do it without anyone knowing.

That’s the wild part. It’s like you REALLY don’t give a ****.

EDIT: Cs might send him home all year? It’s much deeper than infidelity then

Last edited:
I can’t come down on someone for stepping out their relationship but it’s wild disrespectful to be that lazy with it. Publicly embarrassing your partner like that.

There’s ways to do it without anyone knowing.

That’s the wild part. It’s like you REALLY don’t give a ****.

EDIT: Cs might send him home all year? It’s much deeper than infidelity then
He might be smashing. Her partner confronted him. He put the beats on the partner and continued smashing their wife.

Nia Long never did it for me, younger years included. Meh face honestly, she aint no Malika.
boooo.gif

It’s definitely more to it. Honestly we need to be looking am that has exited the Celtics organization this year. Ain’t no way they bring Ime back and the woman still there.

It could have been consensual, but had a domestic situation with her or even a significant other that was gonna come out soon with charges or a lawsuit.

Side note, I kinda felt Nia Long knew about his “ways” and that’s why she never married him. She previously said love was “complicated.”

I saw this **** on twitter and thought nah these scam accounts need to chill with the fake news stories :lol::wow:

Why does the NBA take consensual intimate relationships between 2 employees so seriously?

It's not just AMerica/NBA.

Your man Taka Michinoku got fired from owning his own promotion because he cheated on his wife.

NJPW Star TAKA Michinoku Dismissed As K-Dojo Director Following Cheating Scandal | Fightful News

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom