2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also trash that it’s in the public. Can’t eem have a consensual intimate relationship with a coworker in private no more. The Celtics snitched.
Celtics some ****. If it was consensual, y'all could have kept that **** in house.

Probably didn’t have a choice.

Don’t you think it would come out anyways once camp opened up and Ime wasn’t present? :lol:

Had to get ahead of it. If rumors start flying before, the optics are worse IMO.

Did anyone find out what happened to storm2006 storm2006 ? Hope he’s alright.

Was literally thinking of him today. Dude checked in on me every month at least to make sure I was ok through a lot of struggle, legit really good people. Even offered to help me plan to get back into work when I lost my job. Wish I had his contact info outside of here, I know he's met datznasty datznasty and a-friend a-friend in person they might have an answer. I know storm was traveling a lot for work too so he might just be caught up in that. Regardless, real solid people and hope he's ok.

09kfhi4n2dp91.jpg

I can’t come down on someone for stepping out their relationship but it’s wild disrespectful to be that lazy with it. Publicly embarrassing your partner like that.

There’s ways to do it without anyone knowing.

That’s the wild part. It’s like you REALLY don’t give a ****.

EDIT: Cs might send him home all year? It’s much deeper than infidelity then
Monogamy is hard man. Very wild how it’s something that we all understand yet when someone cheats everyone can’t wait to get on their fake morality high horse.

Was literally thinking of him today. Dude checked in on me every month at least to make sure I was ok through a lot of struggle, legit really good people. Even offered to help me plan to get back into work when I lost my job. Wish I had his contact info outside of here, I know he's met datznasty datznasty and a-friend a-friend in person they might have an answer. I know storm was traveling a lot for work too so he might just be caught up in that. Regardless, real solid people and hope he's ok.
Yea he really is good people, hope you're doing well storm2006 storm2006

Sssoooooo I heard bro was banging an intern. If that's the case, I mean, yeah, "consensual"... but like... not really. 👀 You know? Promises of advancement opportunities and all. 😬 I could totally see that as a season long suspension, or fired.

Now I ain't one to gossip so you ain't heard that from me. (Please someone get that. :blush:)

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom