2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
A year-long suspension dooms the team if he's not fired. You have to build off the fluky Finals trip and establish order. Look at the Suns. This is about to be Suns East.

A year-long suspension dooms the team if he's not fired. You have to build off the fluky Finals trip and establish order. Look at the Suns. This is about to be Suns East.
The Celtics Jekyll and Hyde Tour continues:

2018 - Surprise run to the ECFs
2019 - Kyrie dysfunction
2020 - ECF in bubble
2021 - Injuries and tuning out Stevens
2022 - Finals run

If it wasn’t consensual and “more than just assault” like some of y’all are trying to hint at, wouldn’t the Celtics completely get rid of him instead of just a suspension?
With this response, I don’t think it was rape but there was def more than just cheating. Like was this person promoted? Blackmailed to keep quiet etc

He either gets fired/forced to resign or a minimal punishment. Don’t really see how it’s something in the middle.

Sssoooooo I heard bro was banging an intern. If that's the case, I mean, yeah, "consensual"... but like... not really. 👀 You know? Promises of advancement opportunities and all. 😬 I could totally see that as a season long suspension, or fired.

Now I ain't one to gossip so you ain't heard that from me. (Please someone get that. :blush:)

-foe
Sssoooooo I heard bro was banging an intern. If that's the case, I mean, yeah, "consensual"... but like... not really. 👀 You know? Promises of advancement opportunities and all. 😬 I could totally see that as a season long suspension, or fired.

Now I ain't one to gossip so you ain't heard that from me. (Please someone get that. :blush:)

-foe
My old *** gets it Fam:
49FDEC81-D18F-459F-B77B-EFD49B570836.gif

I can’t come down on someone for stepping out their relationship but it’s wild disrespectful to be that lazy with it. Publicly embarrassing your partner like that.

There’s ways to do it without anyone knowing.

That’s the wild part. It’s like you REALLY don’t give a ****.

EDIT: Cs might send him home all year? It’s much deeper than infidelity then

How did this come out, btw?

First person that came to mind was Allison Feaster.

Amina Smith, Abby Chin wouldn't even yield a penalty because they're not employed by the team. It would just be ugly in the context of their own personal lives and would probably carry over and cause issues but that's it.

Red Sox were taking down all the sideline reporters with no repercussions. Nice little loophole for the players.

That's why the brass got fed up and went from this

Jenny-Dell-MN2S-1.jpg
images

to this

x1080
21993513-mmmain.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom