2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done? :lol:

Healthy Bucks have always been the best team in the East.
This doenst end here I think. At what point does this lead to him resigning? Feels to me that they want to fire him but can't due to that just opening the door to legal recourse so they're doing THIS. It just creates turmoil that the team doesn't need when they were just trying to build off a Finals run. I don't like it. I really don't

cbx5ogmdvep91.jpg

I need more details but a 1 year suspension is a bit extreme.

Feel like they're tryna make an example out of him.

It's not an NBA punishment though. It's a team issue. I don't think they'd want to make an example out of their own head coach.

It's the power dynamics of it all. Can't have a Harvey Weinstein type of situation occur. Obviously not to that extent. But it seems like he may have used his position which is no bueno.

As long as both adults were consenting, I don’t see a problem

obviously they both could have issues with any committed relationship, but that is a personal issue and not a Celtics/NBA/work issue as long as both individuals are still getting their jobs done

This doenst end here I think. At what point does this lead to him resigning? Feels to me that they want to fire him but can't due to that just opening the door to legal recourse so they're doing THIS. It just creates turmoil that the team doesn't need when they were just trying to build off a Finals run. I don't like it. I really don't
Are the players going to forget how to play or something? Interim coach has been there for years.

All the pieces fit, they play really good defense, and they’re all 30 or younger other than Horford.

“Done” seems like some #NTExtremes

Are the players going to forget how to play or something? Interim coach has been there for years.

All the pieces fit, they play really good defense, and they’re all 30 or younger other than Horford.

“Done” seems like some #NTExtremes
I hear you, but IDK man. The noise around this matters. Just like the Suns noise matters.

For the record, the Suns suck and they were done anyways and will conveniently be using this as an excuse.

If the organization makes it clear from the rip that you can't date/have relations in house and you sign on that line then it's on you.

However EYE do not know if this verbage was actually in the contract cause I only read headlines and cast harsh judgement.

As long as both adults were consenting, I don’t see a problem

obviously they both could have issues with any committed relationship, but that is a personal issue and not a Celtics/NBA/work issue as long as both individuals are still getting their jobs done

A lot of workplaces have anti-fraternization policies. Not saying they're right, but if you sign on to a job and it's in the contract and you break it...it's on you. Maybe it was on the clock, in team facilities, etc. That could mean a harsher penalty that they're discussing.

Yeah it’s a position of power type deal I’m sure. Like a supervisor sleeping with someone below them and company being worried that relationship could result in promises of promotions and things of that nature

On the flip side some of y’all are wild for throwing out accusations of it potentially being assault or worse before any facts came out :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom