2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of workplaces have anti-fraternization policies. Not saying they're right, but if you sign on to a job and it's in the contract and you break it...it's on you. Maybe it was on the clock, in team facilities, etc. That could mean a harsher penalty that they're discussing.

i get that

but they usually do it for productivity reasons and/or the headaches that could come from it

there are a whole lotta details I’d need to hear for me to find a problem with consenting adults doing some sh

dude is a really good head coach.. he and/or she would have to cross some serious lines before I thought all of this was necessary

and I doubt we find out the full details.. or maybe we do with how big this shh already is and could get

The only people I actually would care about them getting their side piece a job or keeping them employed is those right wing crazies that are legit making rules for other people based on BS “traditional family values“

but dude is a basketball coach.. and trump was out chere getting loose with a pro while his wife was pregnant with his last child and he f’d up the NDA with pay off

I wanna know why this came out as news, worthy of a suspension/firing…for a relationship with two consenting adults.

What am I missing here?
It’s the same thing with the wolves and Rosas

I thought it was a lil wild but I said it’s a difference when the org actually likes you

And that’s what we’re seeing here with ime

Meh, to some extent.
Lewinsky gave clear consent, not sure she'd have volunteered to be that man side throat demon if it wasn't a president's Johnson

abuse of power is a legit issue.. bill Clinton is also a very charismatic individual

republicans were also making a mountain out of a molehill

If the organization makes it clear from the rip that you can't date/have relations in house and you sign on that line then it's on you.

However EYE do not know if this verbage was actually in the contract cause I only read headlines and cast harsh judgement.
Along with it being in writing it was almost definitely something they covered thoroughly in orientation

But weren’t the circumstances different?
We don't even know the circumstances
think it’s a safe bet that there’s some assault accusations involved and that thus far you’ve only heard from the team’s POV as they try and get in front of if
If it's as bad as assault and they're not removing him immediately then that's not getting ahead of it. That's actually making it worse for themselves

Na.

First and foremost it’s because they’re scared of a million dollar lawsuit.

That’s by FAR the number reason.

amongst employees?

that‘s usually in employees contracts because of the headaches and then you can void their employment justifiably should someone(s) become a problem

let’s look at Lebron and say a laker girl.. the team doesn’t want the headaches of all the potential aspects that could come if people found out

but the team is only facing a law suit if they set the cheerleader up to be lebron’s side piece (think the horrible things Dan synder did with the Washington cheerleaders).. or if shh goes down, how the team then deals with it when informed

Why? The tweet already said what I was commenting on. I haven't made any assumptions
You know exactly why he's getting suspended? The fact that you think it's so extreme would indicate that there might be a chance there's something you don't know about the situation. Or maybe it is an overreaction. Either way, we don't know yet

A lot of workplaces have anti-fraternization policies. Not saying they're right, but if you sign on to a job and it's in the contract and you break it...it's on you. Maybe it was on the clock, in team facilities, etc. That could mean a harsher penalty that they're discussing.
A year long suspension for smashing a co worker could def involve some extra behavior like getting yambs in the film room, or Brad Stevens walking in the team garage and seeing Udoka getting toppy in the whip :lol: :smh:

Udoka knew the rules and everything unfortunately. This is really dumb on his part but sometimes we think with the other head.

A year long suspension for smashing a co worker def involves some extra behavior like getting yambs in the film room, or Brad Stevens walking in the team garage and seeing Udoka getting toppy in the whip :lol: :smh:
Reminds me of when I used to work for the 2-2 field artillery in Ft Sill. 2 Sargeants, an SFC and a SSG, were literally taking down every female in the building except like 3. And they were both married! The S4 shop had to be split up because they were fighting over being dudes’ sides. It was crazy it was a blowout. They were even smashing in the office while I was there (his office was a storage closet in a bigger open office)

I was like how can their wives not know? Would see them at work events some times and it was judt wild uncomfortable

The stereotype about the Army and infidelity is definitely true, and both ways too not just the men. And dont get me started on women openly cheating while their man is deployed and talking about it in the office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom