2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power dynamic.

I remember the thing about the T Wolves dude (ironically fired a year ago, tomorrow).

But weren’t the circumstances different? Like he was smashing all over the office/workplace with shorty, and they were making people uncomfortable?

I get the “power dynamic stuff”. But it’s kind of wild to put out “inappropriate relationship” all vaguely like that. Idk

Basically, if you're horny do not take an NBA head coaching position because no female member is on an equal organizational level as you.

I remember the thing about the T Wolves dude (ironically fired a year ago, tomorrow).

But weren’t the circumstances different? Like he was smashing all over the office/workplace with shorty, and they were making people uncomfortable?

I get the “power dynamic stuff”. But it’s kind of wild to put out “inappropriate relationship” all vaguely like that. Idk

Yeah I'm going to wait for more details before I rush to judgement.

It's weird to me that they wouldn't take care of this in house...

Perhaps they already went that route and they kept violating.

Nasty business either way. Be interesting to see how the team responds with his absence.

think it’s a safe bet that there’s some assault accusations involved and that thus far you’ve only heard from the team’s POV as they try and get in front of if

Unless she worked directly under Udoka like a coach or involved in personnel this seems ridiculous. She was probably some staffer who work in PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom