2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the handbook that non of us read you’re not allowed to have sex with coworkers but more specifically subordinates I believe. Pretty much at any reputable business.

yup..

but it’s not hard to see the fallout that can very easily come

2 people on the same level at the office/job start sleeping together.. could impact the productivity of both individuals and others who start focusing on that shh instead of doing their job

someone sleeping with the person above them could start looking for preferential treatment.. or others who find out about it could just assume preferential treatment out of jealousy

but if whomever is worth the headache to that company, they don’t give a shh.. if they’re not, they use that clause to get rid of em

It wasn't just one play Ben...that play was an encapsulation of your lack on mental toughness and accountability that cost us the series...

This guy will never learn and good riddance to him.

Um clearly he was feeling DANGEROUS game 1, tho.

-foe

Well if he breaks his contract and they're just like "no worries" isn't that sort of a ya know...slippery slope? :lol:

maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine but imo rules are not an excuse to not use your brain
the slope is only slippery if the celtics are stupid.

it seems to easy to say, you broke the rules, but given the circumstances and context
we aren't going punish the entire team for your stupid mistake.

we are all adults, we all know the rules don't apply equally to everyone.

SAS talking crazy...

First year head coach coming off a finals run and Boston supposed to suspend him for a year with no explanation? :lol:

I’m positive there’s more to this than “well, he was having an out of the facility consensual relationship with a staffer where they had missionary only sex”

Suspending for a year means there’s WAYYY more to the story.

I preface this by saying that I’m not advocating this concept, but based on trainings we’ve been required to do at my offices, when a boss and subordinate are involved in a sexual situation, there’s basically a presumption that it can’t be 100 percent consensual.

That said, if the girl backs Ime up on the consent part, a one year suspension does seem excessive.

aR0V305_700b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom