2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspending someone a year for simply "excersising options" is insane.

kevin-kevinsamuels (1).gif

Unless we get more details, Celtics look crazy right now.
According to what Kevin was preaching, Ime looking stupid right now

Smashing a joint from work, letting people find out, and having it affect your money; that not high-value behavior

The Celtics might give him a year, but Ime shouldn't be allowed to wear Chelsea boots for the next 6 months either.

Yes and look what happened to the Phoenix owner. Lol.

“We need rules and professionalism….unless it’s my team then screw it. Hope the coach ****s every female staffer in every office in the building. On the court. On the players bench. In the cheap seats.”

I mean...that kind of proves my point. It took him a decade of doing this crap (it wasn't even this, it was blatant racism) to get the boot, imagine the smaller things that may have slipped throughout the org. It doesn't matter as this conversation is losing its track.

Any company will suspend an employee that has management or leadership positions for fraternizing with an emoloyee that is considered beneath their role. If a manager wants to have a relationship it needs to be disclosed and the employee would be moved to a diff area. But no company wants to get sued because X employee is saying the boss said he would promote her if she slept with him
Like I know everyone in here has had a job before :lol:. Why yall acting so confused

To play devils advocate, you also don’t want a coach to be empowered knowing that he can get away with it and treat the organization like his personal brothel

Dracula, as portrayed in Blade: Trinity says “Sooner or later, the thirst always wins.” Applies in this context too.

Horniness might be the most powerful impulse among humanity.

You can live without alcohol, drugs, or fame...but Sex is natural and it's always a hard balance whether you are in a relationship or not.

Need the real Commish, lebron james, to step in and settle this Ime situation. They trying to take down this good brother.

According to what Kevin was preaching, Ime looking stupid right now

Smashing a joint from work, letting people find out, and having it affect your money; that not high-value behavior

The Celtics might give him a year, but Ime shouldn't be allowed to wear Chelsea boots for the next 6 months either.

you right, the post was mostly an excuse to use that KS gif :lol:
Ime def being dumb, hate to see a Nigerian movin sloppy, got my girl asking me questions about my work trip now. :smh:

Celtics should just simply decide not to be stupid.

If it's two consenting adults, give him a slap on the wrist
don't tell anyone about it and move on to the season.

You treat people fairly but you don't need to treat everyone equally,

He's a great head coach on a possible championship contender

Suspending him for a year is just insane.

Well if he breaks his contract and they're just like "no worries" isn't that sort of a ya know...slippery slope? :lol:

The Celtics Jekyll and Hyde Tour continues:

2018 - Surprise run to the ECFs
2019 - Kyrie dysfunction
2020 - ECF in bubble
2021 - Injuries and tuning out Stevens
2022 - Finals run
The more the merrier :lol:

Tatum to LAL coming REAL SOON. He knows better than to stay long term in that crummy organization if he want to truly win a championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom