2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of workplaces have anti-fraternization policies. Not saying they're right, but if you sign on to a job and it's in the contract and you break it...it's on you. Maybe it was on the clock, in team facilities, etc. That could mean a harsher penalty that they're discussing.

Celtics should just simply decide not to be stupid.

If it's two consenting adults, give him a slap on the wrist
don't tell anyone about it and move on to the season.

You treat people fairly but you don't need to treat everyone equally,

He's a great head coach on a possible championship contender

Suspending him for a year is just insane.

I wanna know why this came out as news, worthy of a suspension/firing…for a relationship with two consenting adults.

What am I missing here?

It may just be that Ime is in a place of power and it may be a preventive measure, say things go sour and that "consenting" relationship may change one day...or maybe it already started to get sour and who knows the details. For it to come out as news worthy, something definitely happened.

Stories like this is messy filled with assumptions as we will never get the full story (and we really don't need to).

You know what I just have to assume there is more to this story.

There must be more serious allegations.

Suspending him for a year is just so monumentally dumb...

I really can't believe the Celtics would do that without some other complicating factors.

I need more details but a 1 year suspension is a bit extreme.

Feel like they're tryna make an example out of him.

My gutt tells me they said "potentially" 1 year to send a message out there. I doubt it's going to be more than a few games plus training camp, but let's see.

You know what I just have to assume there is more to this story.

There must be more serious allegations.

Suspending him for a year is just so monumentally dumb...

I really can't believe the Celtics would do that without some other complicating factors.

Thinking about it some more, aren't the Celtics more conservative with this kind of stuff? Didn't they only bring in dancers in 2007? I remember that it was newsworthy at the time.

Prob banged her in his office.

Many have been fired for similar acts. A suspension would be the slap on the wrist and fair

Suspending someone a year for simply "excersising options" is insane.

kevin-kevinsamuels (1).gif

Unless we get more details, Celtics look crazy right now.

Nasty man. The internet is gross. THose women have lives/families and are now being dragged when for all but one of them this has nothing to do with them.
I mean, most likely.

👀👀👀👀👀👀

Alternatively, it could also be a few of them seeing their names thrown all over the place this morning and and internally they're like "*profanity,* *censored*, NSFNT!!!!"

-foe

Thinking about it some more, aren't the Celtics more conservative with this kind of stuff? Didn't they only bring in dancers in 2007? I remember that it was newsworthy at the time.
Any company will suspend an employee that has management or leadership positions for fraternizing with an emoloyee that is considered beneath their role. If a manager wants to have a relationship it needs to be disclosed and the employee would be moved to a diff area. But no company wants to get sued because X employee is saying the boss said he would promote her if she slept with him

Prob banged her in his office.

Many have been fired for similar acts. A suspension would be the slap on the wrist and fair

Unless it was on the owners desk,

You take a page out of Bill Belichick's book,
"We are moving on to the season opener"

Any company will suspend an employee that has management or leadership positions for fraternizing with an emoloyee that is considered beneath their role. If a manager wants to have a relationship it needs to be disclosed and the employee would be moved to a diff area. But no company wants to get sued because X employee is saying the boss said he would promote her if she slept with him

I'm just saying ownership may be more strict with this stuff than other franchises. Say Dallas or PHX.

I'm just saying ownership may be more strict with this stuff than other franchises. Say Dallas or PHX.
Yes and look what happened to the Phoenix owner. Lol.

“We need rules and professionalism….unless it’s my team then screw it. Hope the coach ****s every female staffer in every office in the building. On the court. On the players bench. In the cheap seats.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom