2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I had that bish on all 4s with Nia on speaker”
1663865855392.jpeg
******* on the phone is wild :smh:

Which is why I've only done it once

im-a-gentleman-gentleman.gif

i dont believe a word anybody says, maybe shes pregnant, or a dude, or not consensuos or something dirrrty but i cant imagine the celtikkks suspending a year his succesfull head coach just because he is dating a girl in the organization
we need info

A lot of mid up in here. These ain't the Heat dancers
Reggie central

The OKC dancers, and granite it could have changed by now, wasnt even a full time job. They were in college, school teachers, dance instructors, personal trainers, admin assistants a hotel, etc. Thunder couldnt have been paying them much if at all

We don't even really know who put what out except for Woj and Shams. We have no details.

If the allegations are true and they say nothing and Ime isn't there come Monday morning when camp opens up, obviously we'll know something is amiss. You have to get ahead of this before the rumor mill beats you to the punch. That's why it's all so vague right now.

These teams pay people off all the time to avoid things going public. Men and women that work with each other smash all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom