2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta agree with Stephen a. Yeah Ime messed up, **** like this is why I've always tried to avoid getting with coworkers, but there's still no reason we should know about this. Some higher up in Boston is taking their anger out on the wrong participant.

Olynyk still has too much money left on his contract to be a buy out candidate, right? He could be difference maker on a good team.
Not sure, has 24m left?

Still got some moves to do before opening night too

Last edited:
Reggie central

The OKC dancers, and granite it could have changed by now, wasnt even a full time job. They were in college, school teachers, dance instructors, personal trainers, admin assistants a hotel, etc. Thunder couldnt have been paying them much if at all
Cheerleaders don't make real money

This Ime news will completely bury what Brett Farve did. :smh:
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

All caught up now..

These Ime shenanigans sounding like an episode of Power.

Like when Ms. Miligram got suspended from Stansfield and Da Canonical Studies for messing with Zeke. :lol: :smh:

Seriously though Ime a whole dummy. :smh:

Got a chance at tremendous opportunity that 100s of coaches have been grinding for for years, have immediate success and seemingly piss it away. :smh:

We really don't know the circumstances behind their relationship.

If they've been together for 15+ with children and aren't married...they may have an unconventional relationship.

This the part that gets me :lol:. Wild speculations. They could have an open relationship, for all we know.

I could be smashing Nia Long. Since we just throwing things out there :pimp:

While we’re giving Nters their flowers, let me shout out the homie a-friend a-friend Came through for me in a major way a few years ago and I remember I wrote him a check that either bounced or iirc almost bounced i had to text him dont cash that yet fam :lol:
All good fam, appreciate the kind words.
Always help when you can help, especially those worth looking out for.

This Ime news will completely bury what Brett Farve did. :smh:

It was 24/7 coverage on ESPN and NFLN when that scumbag was making one of his comebacks but nary a peep from one of them when all this ******* her did came out. :smh:

Kyler Murray's contract stipulation got more coverage than this.

Now I'm only speculating, but I wouldn't be surprised that the Celtics attempted to keep it quiet, but one of the jilted partners aired out all of the dirty laundry and then the Celtics entered panic mode and have fumbled it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom