2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ime Udoka and Derek Fisher right now
high-five-michael-jordan.gif

Screenshot_20220922-103644_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220922-103722_Chrome.jpg

Yea but was the married chick with 3 kids on a break too? :lol:

That’s between her and her husband. It takes two to tango, and by all accounts so far everything was consensual. I'm not saying what he did was right, but for all we know she could have been the one pursuing him. Bottomline for me is that I don't judge what consenting adults do behind closed doors. & I can't act like I'm perfect when it comes to relationships.
weebey-thewire.gif

Has anyone really been on their "high horse" in here about the Ime thing though? I feel like that keeps getting brought up and I'm not seeing it. Not in here at least :lol:

Not in terms of being perfect, but the power dynamic of him being a man/coach and him cheating on Nia Long keeps getting mentioned. Nia fine as hell, but for someone like Ime, that's regular.

I mean it’s really not. I’m all for taking Farve to task but let’s still hood ourselves to certain standards

Has anyone really been on their "high horse" in here about the Ime thing though? I feel like that keeps getting brought up and I'm not seeing it. Not in here at least :lol:

I got a group chat with some of my friends from college that is pretty high horsey right now. It ranges from Ime should be tarred and feathered for breaching power dynamic etiquette to he’s a national hero. No inbetween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom