2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the Nia stuff just jokes (I hope) cause I don’t think anyone realistically believes the Celtics coming down on him cause he stepped out on Nia Long. They wouldn’t give a **** about that part

Naw I know that's jokes, but dudes acting like Nia Long is too fine to get cheated on.
The finest women in the world are cheated on daily, and vice versa. Ime hustling backwards, but that's his business and y'all know the saying. "The best 😺 is new 😺" Again.. he's not right and I wouldn't risk it.. but I understand :lol:

Ime was smashing 3 bishes being a father, and coaching a team to the NBA Finals

Give blood his flowers now !

Torrey is my guy, but I'm not really sure why this is "supposed to be" a private-matter. Not when it's within the business where even when there is consent, it gets blurred due to the power dynamic. Outside the business, do whatever you want and it can be private.

Naw I know that's jokes, but dudes acting like Nia Long is too fine to get cheated on.
The finest women in the world are cheated on daily, and vice versa. Ime hustling backwards, but that's his business and y'all know the saying. "The best 😺 is new 😺" Again.. he's not right and I wouldn't risk it.. but I understand :lol:
Jay “cheated” on Bey. It happens

Not in terms of being perfect, but the power dynamic of him being a man/coach and him cheating on Nia Long keeps getting mentioned. Nia fine as hell, but for someone like Ime, that's regular.
Yeah I hear ya but I guess I'm reading that differently. I never read the power dynamic as a morality high ground issue but more of the legality of it. It's been mentioned before but it's pretty common sense in the workplace from that standpoint. So people are just stating the obvious there

idk the Nia Long thing seems a little in jest because it's Nia Long. If it was someone we didn't know social media wouldn't be meme'ing this everywhere about how dare he do that to her. It's the celebrity affect of it all

but not to say folks aren't throwing stones at a glass house somewhere out there I'm sure there is. I'm just not seeing it alot, especially not in here :lol: I think most of us are all on the same page

Torrey is my guy, but I'm not really sure why this is "supposed to be" a private-matter. Not when it's within the business where even when there is consent, it gets blurred due to the power dynamic. Outside the business, do whatever you want and it can be private.
This is a problem with society and the constant need to be in people’s business. This getting so much attention is insane

We gotta get off this we're all imperfect so I can't judge him thing.

They aren't punishing him for morality or because who he's dating. They are punishing him because of the potential lawsuits.

She could file a lawsuit, if he breaks it off. Any person she worked with, who felt like they wouldn't be promoted or couldn't go to HR, because who she was dating could file a lawsuit. Hell, it was a liability for an employee blackmailing the team lol.

The legal trouble that COULD have happened down the road, another Mavs or Suns workplace misconduct story, got killed early.

Yeah I disagree with the wholesale "don't mess with anyone at work" thing. It can be done smartly and a lot of marriages come out of it. Just be smart, none of these stories are ever smart.
Facts. People move as if they want to lose their jobs. Being smart, creating levels of separation and so forth are easy to do.

We gotta get off this we're all imperfect so I can't judge him thing.

They aren't punishing him for morality or because who he's dating. They are punishing him because of the potential lawsuits.

She could file a lawsuit, if he breaks it off. Any person she worked with, who felt like they wouldn't be promoted or couldn't go to HR, because who she was dating could file a lawsuit. Hell, it was a liability for an employee blackmailing the team lol.

The legal trouble that COULD have happened down the road, another Mavs or Suns workplace misconduct story, got killed early.
This is what it really boils down to and why things are inherently going to become public.

If the rumors about the VP wife is true, Ime really a different type of ***** :lol:. The Sr VP begging him to stop smashing his wife, and he still doing it :lol:. Wow

IME being

then telling his boss after multiple warnings

to Nia finding out now he’s all

while Nia and her homegirls going off on him in the groupchat tombout

….

I hear you no one too fine to get cheated on cause people don’t cheat because of looks or won’t cheat because the person they with got a lot of status. Anyone with real life experience know that. Tbh you don’t even need life experience it’s a handful of high profile situations like this that’s been showed people that.

But regardless of all that Ime in this mess cause he was seemingly moving reckless in the work place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom