2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
1663886258298.png

Listened to jon krawcinsky on two diff pods now

Oh man, the minny fanbase is rabid and hyped af lol

He’s ultra optimistic and describing how much faith the fans have in the front office and this gobert trade

They’re all in and believe they’re gonna have something special

They do have something special.

Anthony DeVante Edwards.

IMO for sources to say Ime won’t resign seems to me a divorce is imminent. Seems like the FO wants him gone but won’t fire him and owe him money. He won’t quit because he’ll be out of the money. Seems like a buyout is the way now.

Don’t really come in here too much because my character has been under attack in here for no reason but the Ben Simmons interview with jj reddick is very good.

I saw an ad somewhere they got a $99 a month BBL. I said they financing *** now, and what are they gonna do if you stop paying, repossess it?

One of my my daughter’s tball teammates mom had what appeared to be one and didn’t seem like she could afford, I wonder if she got it there on one of them sketch back alley jawns
Can't have a BBL and live in the hood. Which is about the only place they'll be able to live if they default on the BBL surgery.

Ime gets fired or fired resigns, nets will fire Nash and Ime will be BKN coach. Boom

The heck...

Come to think of it, I appreciate this move. Unlike the blatant tanking done by OKC, Pistons are surrounding their young core with veterans to learn from. Getting those winning habits early rather than having to undo bad habbits down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom