2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to sports radio a little and they seem to think that it’s worse than just a consensual hook up otherwise it would have been kept on the low since this type of fraternizing seems to be common in pro sports. Also why over punish your rookie coach who just took the team to the finals unless it was really bad?

Interested to see what becomes of this.

FdRCmBrXgAAafgV

Timberwolves former GM, Gersson Rosas, got fired for this very same thing. He didn’t have the equity that Udoka has, getting to the Finals.

Woj really ****ed up dropping the news the way he did. So damn thirsty for a scoop he didn't wait for any details so speculation ran rampant for hours. Can't be sloppy like that with people's lives.
Unless Ime isn't really going to be suspended for the season, it isn't really on Woj or Shams

That's pretty sizable news that should be reported. I don't think it's unfair for them to report it

Gonna be an interesting media day cause no way would he get a full season suspension for what's been reported so far

Woj really ****ed up dropping the news the way he did. So damn thirsty for a scoop he didn't wait for any details so speculation ran rampant for hours. Can't be sloppy like that with people's lives.
Adam Schefter proved that scoop people are above decency and seemingly uncheckable. No ones really gonna come after Woj like they should

love tony, but he was a bigger impact on the griz than celtics. don't think he got many minutes when they won the chip.
i think james posey played more off the top of my head. he and ray were tasked with guarding bean. throw in some rondo as well. most important player was KG anchoring the defense

Feels like Celtics are getting their ducks in a row to let him go later and recoup as much as they can from his contract due to cause tbh

Or he could just come back and coach idk
manny.png

Feels like Celtics are getting their ducks in a row to let him go later and recoup as much as they can from his contract due to cause tbh

Or he could just come back and coach idk
manny.png
Honest question: has a coach ever been suspended for a year by their team and they've returned the following season

Unless woj or shams inaccurately reported something here, this isn’t to the level where it shouldn’t be reported

It’s ime’s fault his coworkers are coming under scrutiny and beyond
I still maintain that we really don’t need to know any of this. We have too much insight into people’s lives.

Its “interesting” or whatever but idk man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom