2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na if everyone knew what it was already, one unwanted advance isn't what takes it from nothing to a year long suspension. Someone with power in that organization is mad.
It’s not one unwanted advance. Team was fine with the consensual relationship and then told him to stop when they got word of the unwanted advance. He refused to stop. So they had to take it to the next level.

The organization isn’t willingly trying to get rid of the coach that everyone seems to like and just took the team to the Finals. He’s not giving them much choice from the potential legal repercussions he’s bringing on though.

Ime has no one to blame but himself.
Clearly he’s done in Boston.
For sure in Boston, but unless something else really bad comes out; if he says the right things going forward and keeps a low profile for a while, I think another NBA team will give him a job down the road. May have to do an assistant stint before he gets another HC job though.

NBA teams will hold their media day activities on Sept. 23, Sept. 25 and Sept. 26 this season.

NBA TV will have live coverage of media day starting at 11 a.m. ET on Monday the 26th.

See below for each team’s media day date and time, plus a link to their website to find livestream coverage.

MEDIA DAY LIVESTREAM LINKS

Atlanta Hawks: Sept. 23, 10 a.m.
Boston Celtics: Sept. 26, Noon
Brooklyn Nets: Sept. 26, 10 a.m.
Charlotte Hornets: Sept. 26, Noon-3 p.m.
Chicago Bulls: Sept. 26, 2 p.m.
Cleveland Cavaliers: Sept. 26, 12:45 p.m.
Dallas Mavericks: Sept. 26, 11 a.m.
Denver Nuggets: Sept. 26, 11:30 a.m.
Detroit Pistons: Sept. 26, 2 p.m.
Golden State Warriors: Sept. 25, 3:30 p.m.
Houston Rockets: Sept. 26, Noon
Indiana Pacers: Sept. 26, 9 a.m.
LA Clippers: Sept. 26, 12 p.m.
Los Angeles Lakers: Sept. 26, 1 p.m.
Memphis Grizzlies: Sept, 26, TBD
Miami Heat: Sept. 26, 10 a.m.
Milwaukee Bucks: Sept. 25, TBD
Minnesota Timberwolves: Sept. 26, 2 p.m.
New Orleans Pelicans: Sept. 26, 11 a.m.
New York Knicks: Sept. 26, 9 a.m.
Oklahoma City Thunder: Sept. 26, Noon
Orlando Magic: Sept. 26, 11 a.m.
Philadelphia 76ers: Sept. 26, 9 a.m.
Phoenix Suns: Sept. 26, Noon
Portland Trail Blazers: Sept. 26, 11 a.m.
Sacramento Kings: Sept. 26, 4 p.m.
San Antonio Spurs: Sept. 26, 10:30 a.m.
Toronto Raptors: Sept. 26, 7 a.m.
Utah Jazz: Sept. 26, 10 a.m.
Washington Wizards: Sept. 23, 2 p.m.

I mean yah youd think, but it seem like the Celtics haven't gotten the memo yet.
I think they have, but my guess is there’s a difference to them of millions of dollars between firing him and getting him to resign, so that’s why he’s been suspended and not fired. I don’t really blame them.

I think they have, but my guess is there’s a difference to them of millions of dollars between firing him and getting him to resign, so that’s why he’s been suspended and not fired. I don’t really blame them.
Incredibly difficult concept for some.

if they really think this embarrassing odyssey is worth the however many millions of dollars on Ime's contract
to a what....3 billion dollar franchise?

I just think that is stupid, all money aint good money.

It’s kathleen

D6716707-D268-4DB8-B3D3-229D7A418422.jpeg
Poor kids.

Stay away from them white women, especially at your place of business. They know that if they wild out, no repracusions will come to them and there will always be a way out. They have their husbands and suddenly want to cheat with a black man? Sounds like she has a itch to scratch and if she gets caught up, she telling a different story and crying crocodile tears.

Last edited:
if they really think this embarrassing odyssey is worth the however many millions of dollars on Ime's contract

Lol you’re conflating valuation with profit. And what reach people do you know who willingly LOSE money? The reputational hit is far greater for Udoka than them.

Right not to mention future potential coaches or free agents thinking twice about signing with a team that will put your business out there like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom