2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you’re conflating valuation with profit. And what reach people do you know who willingly LOSE money? The reputational hit is far greater for Udoka than them.

Yah I just think that's stupid.

I'm not conflating anything, my point is that Imes contract is a pittance given the size of the business.
Celtics finances aren't going to turn on Ime contract.

And the fact that Ime reputational damage is worse...so?

You fight with pigs, you end up covered in ****, the saying goes right?
Do you declare yourself the winner because the other guy has few more turds on his face than you? :lol:

The Celtics look nasty, and all to save an ultimately trivial amount of money.

I think it's dumb.

It looks like they aren't revealing every last detail of the situation. And they're low key doing Ime a slight favor by disclosing that it was consensual. Ol girl fasho told her man a different story

Probably have a whole bunch of text messages and voice mail that support their decision.
If what we hear is true, he will eventually be gone. He risked his job, family, and his reputation... gone just like that.

I hope he gets a second chance in the league and this wont blackball him.

Stay away from them white women, especially at your place of business. They know that if they wild out, no repracusions will come to them and there will always be a way out. They have their husbands and suddenly want to cheat with a black man? Sounds like she has a itch to scratch and if she gets caught up, she telling a different story and crying crocodile tears.
Bigly fax.

-foe

Probably have a whole bunch of text messages and voice mail that support their decision.
If what we hear is true, he will eventually be gone. He risked his job, family, and his reputation... gone just like that.

I hope he gets a second chance in the league and this wont blackball him.

Chauncey and Kidd had stronger allegations. At least from what we know. Ime probably gotta sit 2 years max.

GraciousInformalBison-size_restricted.gif

Screaming A not even mentioning the unwanted advances part of the story. Only talking about consensual relationship :lol:

True and sad. Those dudes got reckless because they had to stay a step ahead of TMZ. And that’s where “journalism” is these days.

I mean if the Celtics are giving them the drop, are they to not report it?

"It's pertinent to stress that Billups denies engaging in any non-consensual sex acts with his alleged victim. Unlike Kidd, he was never charged with a crime, ultimately settling a civil lawsuit brought against him by a woman court files know only as Jane Doe."

I don't know how I didn't know about this but he ain't do it. 👀

-foe

Handle it internally. It was consensual. If he was a Wildin’ like Robert Sarver, Cynthia Cooper, etc then yeah I can see it.

But because it was a white woman, working/living in Boston where historically they don’t rock with black folks like that…..
:lol: :lol:

She’s claiming that certain things that were said / done wasn’t 100% consensual 100% of the time. This could have and still may get very ugly. They were doing things on the premises, he was doing things in the locker room man,

He was COOKED. He’s not coaching the Celtics ever again.

Do you think in 2022 keeping all of that internal was realistic? People were getting the drop about this last week

Yah I just think that's stupid.

I'm not conflating anything, my point is that Imes contract is a pittance given the size of the business.
Celtics finances aren't going to turn on Ime contract.

And the fact that Ime reputational damage is worse...so?

You fight with pigs, you end up covered in ****, the saying goes right?
Do you declare yourself the winner because the other guy has few more turds on his face than you? :lol:

The Celtics look nasty, and all to save an ultimately trivial amount of money.

I think it's dumb.
And I think you’re significantly miscalculating the supposed PR hit to the Celtics by not wanting to effectively do any favors for the guy primarily responsible for creating the whole mess in the first place.

She’s claiming that certain things that were said / done wasn’t 100% consensual 100% of the time. This could have and still may get very ugly. They were doing things on the premises, he was doing things in the locker room man,

Do you think in 2022 keeping all of that internal was realistic? People were getting the drop about this last week

What I don’t get is how you know all of this and SAS doesn’t. No disrespect to you.

SAS is wildboy too, that’s probably why he’s running to ime’s defense

What I don’t get is how you know all of this and SAS doesn’t. No disrespect to you.

SAS is wildboy too, that’s probably why he’s running to ime’s defense

The stuff that SAS had willingly said on camera, we know he’s a horny guy and has made some unwanted advances that wouldn’t surprise me at all :lol:

Even if we go by what shams reported last night, does he honestly think if the C’s don’t report it no one would know about it? SAS is losing his mind on FT right now

I’m going off what’s as reported prior in relation to it being consensual

But now that you posted this, sheesh, I’m surprised the town of Waltham/Boston isn’t chasing him out of town right now.

They should now just work on a buyout.

And I think you’re significantly miscalculating the supposed PR hit to the Celtics by not wanting to effectively do any favors for the guy primarily responsible for creating the whole mess in the first place.

favours?
not doing favours is fine, leak campaign to get him to resign looks insane.

minds can differ, but I think the celtics look ridiculous.
and if the reason is to save money on Ime's contract, it makes them look more ridiculous not less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom