2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, you’re GENERALLY a contrarian. I’m not specifically referring to this. You just have a poor take that doesn’t account for the legality of this situation. The Celtics are in CYA mode, both with respect to the victim AND Ime, which you seem not to understand.

My assumption isn’t that the Celtics have handled this correctly — it’s just that your thought that the Celtics should have fired him right now is lacking a lot. Maybe you’re not understanding the hyper litigious nature of America, I’m not sure. Or you don’t understand that a large white shoe law firm has been investigating this for months and the Celtics are likely taking guidance from them.

I don’t know what it is driving your stance on this, but you’re wrong.

if there is some legal exposure that lead the celtics to handle it they way they have,
im open to that explanation, i just haven't seen anyone spell out exactly what that is.

Nope.

eDiVkoT.jpg
je.gif

Well done. Da Jagged Edge dance moves still work.

if there is some legal exposure that lead the celtics to handle it they way they have,
im open to that explanation, i just haven't seen anyone spell out exactly what that is.
What do you mean? Wrongful termination for Ime. I’m also sure that there’s the risk of the woman/victim here filing a suit against Ime and the team as well. All of this is about getting their legal ducks in a row right now.

Ya that's not gonna work. Journalists will dig into why he was let go and the org will look dumb as hell for hiding.

Like I said yesterday **** happens all the time in sports organizations. They look dumb right now. It's a whole lot rumors and **** that spread throughout sports and entertainment that people don't confirm because it's better to just leave it and let people wonder.

There is legit a war going on right now that he’s actively involved in. How does he have time for this? Its mad unserious bro. This is DUMB.

Take your senile self into the oval office and govern.

Buddy can't ride a bike man lol?

There is legit a war going on right now that he’s actively involved in. How does he have time for this? Its mad unserious bro. This is DUMB.

Take your senile self into the oval office and govern.

So what exactly would you like him to do about that war in alternative to riding a bike for 30 minutes?

What do you mean? Wrongful termination for Ime. I’m also sure that there’s the risk of the woman/victim here filing a suit against Ime and the team as well. All of this is about getting their legal ducks in a row right now.

Wrongful termination when it's a confirmed violation of company policy?
and according to SAS he was given a choice, resign/ take suspension...

so there doesn't seem to be a dispute that this happend
and also like SAS said, he files wrongful termination,

it gets worse for Ime not better.
discovery process im sure would be even more embarrassing
and im sure he'd never work in the NBA again

So the year suspension, after you let it leak and give all these vague statements.
to me seems goofy, it seems like a half measure splitting the baby type decision.

and if this was really done to get him to resign, that just seems like an all time
hustling backwards situation.

Buddy can't ride a bike man lol?
No. He should be in his office doing his job which is a 24/7 commitment. This isnt a supermarket the country doesnt close. He supposedly carries the most responsibility of anyone on earth yet he gets to walk around doing nonsense and taking stupid TikToks with the Jonas brothers. DUMB

Society allowing these people to become celebrities is insane. But I digress I cant change it so whatever but I surely don’t respect it.

Yea Ime opened the door so it’s on him either way.

There are layups in every city the Celtics stop in & he does overseas work with the national team sometimes in off-season. Even more layups. Choosing a subordinate is some WILD decision making.

This is all on him

Shawty had to do something, he ain’t ever had done before. Because, ain’t know way :lol:

Poor Nia though, I know a lot of people say they just don't want it public or want to be embarassed, this has to be the most public case of cheating in a long time. Making the news rounds, debate shows and everything.
I'd never get over finding out my S/O and co-parent of my child was cheating on me through a Woj tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom