2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way dude

D88BBB27-F47D-45A6-99D0-26C31B988CF3.gif

You squarely fit within both. :lol: Your current argument is that the Celtics should basically expose themselves to litigation by firing Ime right now.

1. your assumption is that "the celtics have handled this appropriately" is the popular majority position, that i am posting a contrarian opinion against.

that's seems like a pretty big assumption. it doesn't at all seem to me that's the case.
you can find plenty of people who think this sin't going well for the celtics.

2. no, there are plenty of things I agree with, I just don't spend time posting about it.
hence why I don't post that consistently.

I find it strange the people valorize conformity, but difference is the spice of life i guess.

1. your assumption is that "the celtics have handled this appropriately" is the popular majority position, that i am posting a contrarian opinion against.

that's seems like a pretty big assumption. it doesn't at all seem to me that's the case.
you can find plenty of people who think this sin't going well for the celtics.

2. no, there's plenty of things I agree with, I just don't spend time posting about it.
hence why I don't post that consistently.

I find it strange the people valorize conformity, but difference is the spice of life i guess.
Bruh, you’re GENERALLY a contrarian. I’m not specifically referring to this. You just have a poor take that doesn’t account for the legality of this situation. The Celtics are in CYA mode, both with respect to the victim AND Ime, which you seem not to understand.

My assumption isn’t that the Celtics have handled this correctly — it’s just that your thought that the Celtics should have fired him right now is lacking a lot. Maybe you’re not understanding the hyper litigious nature of America, I’m not sure. Or you don’t understand that a large white shoe law firm has been investigating this for months and the Celtics are likely taking guidance from them.

I don’t know what it is driving your stance on this, but you’re wrong.

You’re also generally a contrarian. Both things can be true.

- Michael Jordan is probably the greatest basketball player of all time.

- America would be a better socitey if it had a much more generous welfare state.

- Workplace sexual harassment is bad.

- Robert Sarver is a terrible owner and the Phoenix suns would be better off without him.

- Gannis is the best player in basketball

- Michael Jordan is probably the greatest basketball player of all time.

- America would be a better socitey if it had a much more generous welfare state.

- Workplace sexual harassment is bad.

- Robert Sarver is a terrible owner and the Phoenix suns would be better off without him.

- Gannis is the best player in basketball
Sir this is a Wendy's

Honestly, no. The fact that those people have personal lives is insane. You are supposed to be 100% focused on bettering society and keeping the country in order. How do you seemingly have time to tweet, go on TV, etc etc.

They’re all really in it for personal gain but I’m sleep.
Can’t tell if I’m getting Anti’d right now or what :lol:

dead.png

Ya'll are on ONE today
How does the PRESIDENT have time to ride bicycles and have BBQs… GOLF???? The guy who has the “most important job on the planet” somehow has 6 hours to commit to playing 18?

Thats dumb man. Its super dumb. You want to be a public servant… well then serve the public. Its truly wild to me. That you sign up for a job that serious and expect to get to galavant around doing nonsense. Its wild that society allows it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom