2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don’t get is if it’s consensual and it was someone’s wife who IS NOT employed by the team, what cause do they have for suspending him? Sure it’s messed up but he didn’t do anything wrong as far as a workplace romance

If it wasn’t consensual and it was assault, why is he still the coach (even if suspended)?
She works for the Celtics

Currently making a NT NBA posters tier list. Should be done later today. For tiers we have. (Stop changing your avis. I'm sick of taking screenshots d*** it.)

S tier - objective basketball fan who's takes are mostly free of bias. Adds to the thread in a productive way (no one is in this category)

A tier - Die hard fans. Self explanatory. Roots for one team rain or shine.

B Tier - Agents of chaos. Receipt pullers, and gamblers. They forget nothing.

C Tier - Contrarians. They dispute everything just because.

D Tier - Slander boys. Only joy comes from watching players fail. Don't know if these people even like basketball.

E. GS Fans. Bottom tier. All they do is slurp lightskins with green eyes.

Who is missing.

What I don’t get is if it’s consensual and it was someone’s wife who IS NOT employed by the team, what cause do they have for suspending him? Sure it’s messed up but he didn’t do anything wrong as far as a workplace romance

If it wasn’t consensual and it was assault, why is he still the coach (even if suspended)?
All the rumors say the woman's partner is a member of the org, that would make the suspension more understable imo

It’s not like the clause will clearly state that he can’t have sex with a woman in the front office. I’m sure that there’s some type of morality clause, and a “for cause” termination of the agreement there’s likely some language regarding him needing to be in material breach of that, which is a legal standard that really isn’t uniform or clear, that’s based on interpretation (which would be in front of a judge to decide if the Celtics’ interpretation was the right one). Ime nor his agent or lawyers are going to want to give that money up willingly. It sounds like (if the rumors are true) people around the organization knew this was going on so I’m sure if he sued and the case made it to the discovery phase, then there could be some damning stuff that comes out in emails/texts regarding who knew what and when, and either condoned or didn’t flag it at that point. This type of stuff is complicated and im sure that everyone is working double time to cover themselves right now.

Untitled Photo.png

We are all just insects amongst a god

So what the hell is going on

I haven’t been on anything all day (internet/NT, social media), just been working.

Opened IG and saw the Matt Barnes video

Don’t have time to read the last 25 pages here. What Ime do…. ?

I haven’t been on anything all day (internet/NT, social media), just been working.

You know almost as much as us :lol: No one is saying anything

Damn thought I be on the List for my Spurs guess not. I do be in the General forum most of the times though.,

Had a consensual relationship with a celtics staffer
She didn't want to continue it and he made comments/advances anyway.
She reports it
Celtics launch investigation.
Info leaks to media
Twitter runs amok
Ime suspended for a year
Matt Barns and others say its deeper than what is being reported
Here we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom