2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not like the clause will clearly state that he can’t have sex with a woman in the front office. I’m sure that there’s some type of morality clause, and a “for cause” termination of the agreement there’s likely some language regarding him needing to be in material breach of that, which is a legal standard that really isn’t uniform or clear, that’s based on interpretation (which would be in front of a judge to decide if the Celtics’ interpretation was the right one). Ime nor his agent or lawyers are going to want to give that money up willingly. It sounds like (if the rumors are true) people around the organization knew this was going on so I’m sure if he sued and the case made it to the discovery phase, then there could be some damning stuff that comes out in emails/texts regarding who knew what and when, and either condoned or didn’t flag it at that point. This type of stuff is complicated and im sure that everyone is working double time to cover themselves right now.
Thanks G

Nah…this is really how *****s used to talk and play at 11-12 :lol:
Personally 7th, 8th, 9th grade were definitely the years where I experienced and also talked the most **** lol

Something about those years got youngsters feeling themselves on a whole different level

Around 15, 16, talk only went so far... that's when certain folks games really started taking shape and the excessive talk sort of just naturally stopped

Ages 3 up to 6th grade I think is the perfect time to teach sportsmanship and all that. After that **** is a free for all lol

Only thing I wanna know is if they won or not…Nothing more funny than seeing the big talkers get humbled as the game goes on :lol:

They won by 16, apparently.

That’s a lil too close, for how they was carrying. But this is exactly how *****s used to talk way back then :lol:.

Press…”ha shorty, ha!”. Strip. “Bum ***, *****.” Etc etc.

:lol:

Personally 7th, 8th, 9th grade were definitely the years where I experienced and also talked the most **** lol

Something about those years got youngsters feeling themselves on a whole different level

Around 15, 16, talk only went so far... that's when certain folks games really started taking shape and the excessive talk sort of just naturally stopped

Ages 3 up to 6th grade I think is the perfect time to teach sportsmanship and all that. After that **** is a free for all lol

Exactly like that.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , get in here :lol:

The issue is SAS pulling the “it’s my show” card. That wasn’t necessary at all
That part was a little uncalled for but tbf he's reacted the same way when the likes of Skip, Max and J Will have cut him off in the past so don't think he was trying to be nefarious

The issue is SAS pulling the “it’s my show” card. That wasn’t necessary at all

I mean it's a debate show. So it's all entertainment.

But If it wasn't on the debate show, and it was a real life conversation

I can totally understand a damn near 60 year old man,
Bristling a bit at a 30 year old telling him to stop like that.

So I get why SAS would be a bit snippy

I mean it's a debate show. So it's all entertainment.

But If it wasn't on the debate show, and it was a real life conversation

I can totally understand a damn near 60 year old man,
Bristling a bit at a 30 year old telling him to stop like that.

So I get why SAS would be a bit snippy

I also get why SAS and Malika need to apologize to me and you and NT for Meth's America and Biden's NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom