2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate Perkins but he definitely knows what happened. He’s plugged into Boston.

The Matt Barnes video, wow.

Y’all will just have to wait. Everyone is going to start ratting soon.

I never thought I’d meet someone on here who hated America more than me…..

Then antidope antidope stepped up….

Amazing stuff
America sucks bro. I appreciate the opportunities it’s provided me and my family but this place sucks.

If there was another place where I felt there was a comparable opportunity for prosperity I would leave. But for some reason the global economy revolves around this awful awful place

America sucks bro. I appreciate the opportunities it’s provided me and my family but this place sucks.

If there was another place where I felt there was a comparable opportunity for prosperity I would leave. But for some reason the global economy revolves around this awful awful place

Feel the exact same way.

Maybe I’ll leave when I’m like 50 and done milking these a** holes….

Maybe I’ll stay… 🤔

If there’s something. Something’s going to drop during football this weekend.

Biden's NT and Meth's America.

I cant imagine what happened that makes Matt Barnes say "its 100 times uglier than any of us thought"
Like bruhhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell happened that got everyone up in arms?
giphy.gif

What I don’t get is if it’s consensual and it was someone’s wife who IS NOT employed by the team, what cause do they have for suspending him? Sure it’s messed up but he didn’t do anything wrong as far as a workplace romance

If it wasn’t consensual and it was assault, why is he still the coach (even if suspended)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom