2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punting on a 25 year old all star to start a rebuild (that you're already in lol) sounds a bit strange. Murry must have quietly asked out.

Would explain the Spurs draft choices also.

Punting on a 25 year old all star to start a rebuild (that you're already in lol) sounds a bit strange. Murry must have quietly asked out.

He was just an All-Star this past season, and if he makes it again he's eligible for the supermax. They might want to get ahead of that. :lol:

Pop tryna make sure they stay in purgatory after he retires :lol:

The next two weeks are gonna be ridiculous.

this gotta be one of the more dramatic off seasons in a while.. the kawhi/pg13 off season saga had a different energy to it

but the most baffling thing about this off season is the marriage between HIM HIM and the warriors.. when did this become a “we” partnership?? :lol:

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
34 and the thought of playing a full court game disgusts me. :lol:

I could run full outdoors all day in the sweltering summer heat and then go out at night when i was <21 and not be phased.

Don't even think I'd wanna try now because the results would just depress me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom