2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like someone mentioned KD probably feels a huge amount of pressure now that the Warriors won a title without him
A huge amount of pressure ain't the word. GS went 15 wins to 39 wins to NBA champs in 3 years. He def bout to bust a pipe from that pressure :rofl:

Ben realizing he shoulda stayed in Philly.

Ben is super happy right now. Living in New York while playing for an irrelevant team where no one will notice? that's his dream scenario bro.
20220630_155147.jpg

Funniest thing about all this is the Nets trading a 2023 first for Royce O'Neal only for Kevin Durant to walk into the office minutes later and want out. :rofl:

Holy **** I missed this in all the chaos.

a first round pick for WHOOOOOOOOO?

Nets fell apart after only TWO 40 win seasons?

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.13.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.14.04 PM.png

i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif

But when EYE said it

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.23.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.24.20 PM.png

So much for them being a title contender >D

But at least MVP MVP was right about them bringing in stars like...Lamarcus Aldridge and Blake Griffin

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.25.34 PM.png

Oh wait they got Ben Simmons too and it only cost them James Harden. Worked out well enough for them there I guess

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.26.48 PM.png

THEIR floor was 40 wins and a 1st round exit and THEIR ceiling was 40 wins and a 2nd round exit. Glad to see the "distractions" didn't affect them in any way.

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.38.21 PM.png

TUBERVILLE-SLAP.gif

In the future Lakers fans should worry about their own franchise instead of giggling about how they think Knicks fans should feel about theirs. Have fun paying Russ 47 mil

IlliterateGlaringKid-max-1mb.gif

Windhorst on ESPN2 moments ago:

“Not surprised. From Monday afternoon, as soon as Kyrie opted in, the league was anticipating this … by Tuesday, there were teams asking their star players what they would think about playing with KD or Irving.

Sean Marks said at the end of the season, that they wanted ‘selfless, team-first’ players, so think about constructing a trade with those players [coming back] … if you think about Mikal Bridges, he fits that vision completely. Next, what is important, executives are blowing up my phone asking where Kyrie is going to go. Make no mistake, that if Kevin Durant is on the first train out, Kyrie will be on a caboose.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom