2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a minute since I got a flick off in here but yday was my last night in Quito and did get some shots up where Jimmy Buckets was playing few days back. Really nice park in middle
Of the city.
27B29DDE-5C71-42E9-980F-E4CA8FA5297C.jpeg
B541E72E-B4C7-4A25-A055-9A9C103B60AE.jpeg

pulled up like

He's CRAZY : Tekashi 6ix9ine Pulls Up To Chief Keef's Neighborhood 'O Block'  In Chicago!

Speaking of NY, not that bold of a prediction now to say RJ is headed towards top 20 in the league at the very least.

Doubters slight him because of mainly shortsightedness but also a perceived lack of athaleticism.

To counter his relatively average hops and speed, he’s been forced to run through them boys instead 🐾.

The floor being Jimmy Butler….my guy is a top 10 player, if only for just a couple peak yrs. Tough to have any 1 comp but he’s closest in physical profile I guess.

Run him at the 2 for mainly an advantage every night. Would be cool if Cam could stay healthy and do something.

That 4th szn I been looking forward to is upon us :pimp:
And then, we’re betting just as Leon Rose is that other top young talent will want to play with him [🌟J] too.

MitchRob is a fun guy as well. The supporting cast is pretty talented actually.

Come on over Lamelo/Zion/other young talent in a “small market”.

SGA? OKC never has enough draft capital.

How soon will Yannis tire of Mil? He doesn’t have much more to do there so he may be on the market before we know it. We gave your bro a shot before, there’s history to start up again.
I’d rather throw those 6 picks for someone taller than me to help get my team to the next level. Good riddance to that thief Ainge.

She got a carriage built out of solid gold in the 15th century for 1700 british pounds, probably cost millions now

And RJ Barrett is nowhere near top 20 and not even close to SGA yet

I keep hearing Clarkson to the Bucks, any truth to that?
They should look into Clarkson to boost their bench during the regular season. Feel like Grayson Allen, George Hill and a second would be fair. But Utah already has a lot of SGs at the moment.

They need indeed.
I'm sure (i hope) they will tho. With all the lavish ceremonies and whatnot while they literally on strike as inflation hits four decade high, if they don't Bastille these people, these dudes Felis catus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom