2022 NFL Draft Thread Vol: Game Day!

With Davante now gone and Packers having 4 picks in the 1st 2 rounds, a WR is going at 22 or 28. I kind hope they go 2 WR in the 1st. Olave is the one I want, and would love Williams to fall.

Last edited:
CD2AA277-0D68-4A94-AC97-10409D1FAD1F.jpeg

5DBC26B2-C722-4656-8F76-2452E6DFB6DF.jpeg
B4829BDC-ED3B-4428-835C-13141F73FD12.jpeg
F66F8245-7016-4628-9329-C61B013061A2.jpeg
F968F28C-810A-47B0-A58C-E4EFD67DD969.jpeg
9FBFB6F7-11F9-451D-A16A-5B8A8F0FB20C.jpeg
D7C13307-24B1-4236-9AF5-27F3DF2B5C9D.jpeg
D9D3183D-B87D-42AF-84F8-B3B3E8AB04AA.jpeg

nah

hes like trey lance.. or more so like josh Allen, pieces sure are there

but Justin fields is the best prospect of all of em, other guys might have a higher ceiling possibility but that’s everything going well (like josh Allen)

mahomes was cleaner coming out, but going to andy was huge from a development standpoint.. it might benefit mahomes to now move to a different coach, but at least he had Andy.. like Vick would have benefited from Andy early

I just hope Willis goes to a good situation like mahomes or even Allen with patient coaches and an organization willing to work and surround him

But at least with fields i would feel confident in grabbing him should things not work out with the bears.. he has been developed to a point, it’s now for the organization to not fail him.. like with Steve young

but with some of these other guys they need work and if they go to the wrong place, the bad habits they’ll develop will kill ‘em

some NFC coordinator trying to boost his value so someone reaches :lol:
Hopefully that’s the case and they’re working for the conference to keep all the good QBs in the AFC further :lol:

nah

hes like trey lance.. or more so like josh Allen, pieces sure are there

but Justin fields is the best prospect of all of em, other guys might have a higher ceiling possibility but that’s everything going well (like josh Allen)

mahomes was cleaner coming out, but going to andy was huge from a development standpoint.. it might benefit mahomes to now move to a different coach, but at least he had Andy.. like Vick would have benefited from Andy early

I just hope Willis goes to a good situation like mahomes or even Allen with patient coaches and an organization willing to work and surround him
I don’t know if Malik has the strength of those you compared him to, he certainly doesn’t have the build. That arm is live though.

I don’t know if Malik has the strength of those you compared him to, he certainly doesn’t have the build. That arm is live though.

his probably like Rodgers level arm, younger Rodgers.. but he gets solid distance without having to arch it.. just guns that thing in

but unlike Rodgers, doesn’t have anywhere near that accuracy

and obviously not lamar as a runner.. but more hurts with a little more wiggle

his probably like Rodgers level arm, younger Rodgers.. but he gets solid distance without having to arch it.. just guns that thing in

but unlike Rodgers, doesn’t have anywhere near that accuracy

and obviously not lamar as a runner.. but more hurts with a little more wiggle

So, Randall Cunningham.

So, Randall Cunningham.

id legit need to go back and look cause never thought of that one

and off the top of my head everything I remember pass wise was with dude with moss.. and then it’s the incredible run plays from back when with us

Draft day guys!!

At this point I’m being talked into Travon Walker. So if we get him or Aiden I’ll be ok.

For the Vikings at 12…

-CB, S are my preference.

-Not against a WR necessarily, but if they do it, it better because they think they’re losing Adam Thielen into 2023, and not because they think they can’t pay Justin Jefferson next offseason.

-If they’re that confident in Gardner or Thibodeaux being a game-changing player, I’d be fine moving up a few spots for either if the price is giving up a future second-day pick.

I got a list of 9 guys without factoring in QBs and tackles

Some are obviously unrealistic

But with where the eagles are, I don’t think it’s unrealistic to get 2 of those guys

We would need to move up from 18, which we can do since we have 2 3rds.. but I do think it’s doable

God luck on your teams' draft picks, fellas.

Would like for the Giants to go OL at 5 and best defensive player available at 7.

If the Jets dont come up after this draft saleh and the GM need to be fired.

**** that.

However, this predictions are all over the place. **** is crazy ...

Back
Top Bottom