2022 NFL Draft Thread Vol: Game Day!

Kenny Pickett CALLING IT. Davis Mills expires today! Tomlin goes and gets his guy Malik Willis.

Honest question, is Deebo, with his usage and injuries worth a top 10 pick and new contract.

I know Salah is a Niners guy, but it feels like a lot unless they are getting a 2nd or 3rd rounder back.

My initial thought is no but they have a ton of picks to use. Trading 10 becomes easier when you also have 4, 35, & 38.

Also, Joe Douglas' job is on the line imo. Can't continue to have 4-5 win seasons.

So, a surplus of picks + some desperation makes me think they'll have the most aggressive offer for Deebo.

Honest question, is Deebo, with his usage and injuries worth a top 10 pick and new contract.

I know Salah is a Niners guy, but it feels like a lot unless they are getting a 2nd or 3rd rounder back.
Dont know but of you read a delusion 9erd fan 1 top 10 pick was not enough ... lmao.

Draft always has value at WR 2nd and 3rd round and the Jets have those picks.

A gamble at 10 for a proven player could be possible, but roll the dice on rookies and spend the money in the offseason.

To many needs to be ****ing around with just one guy .... Bell was the best 2k all yards season and went to the Jets and was doodoo. To much of a gamble on a "problem" player with short shell life.

Deebo is young so yes.

I want Malik but to be honest, I’d take any of these QBs over Dani. They were all better than him in school and it doesn’t get any worse.

Taken tonight in the Jordan Love-pick range…. Day-One Desmond Ridder!

Big Matt Corral fan so I hope the Steelers dont draft him. I would hate to have to root for Steelers.
Now that my Raiders renewed Carr for another 3 years I need a backup team to root for and it cant be Steelers.
Anyway bout time the NFL had another Latino QB 🙌
Last ones i remember were Sanchez, Romo, and Jeff Garcia.

Bruh Mike Garofolo just said on NFLN they call Colleen Wolfe “small box” :wow: the **** :lol:

Anyone else think Metchie will be drafted before this and it shouldn't be a question?'

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 5.48.34 PM.png

Wonder what horror stories ESPN is gonna say about these draftees tonight.

"Nice pick for the Jets. You know his father was murdered twice and his mother is a reformed crack *****."

At least that weirdo Trey Wingo isn't doing it anymore. Mans seemed to get off on that bull****.

Just seen my man with the grill and the big chains, no way the Giants drafting him.

ESPN really needs to retire Chris Mortensen, it’s time. Go enjoy what you have left.

It’s also time to stop forcing Greenberg on us all the time. I don’t know who the **** likes this man but we don’t.

MAGA Mel at home cause he’s unvaccinated. What a loser.

Back
Top Bottom