2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

I do too. Just a feeling. I never feel good playing them.

Thats Daddy to us. But I get a feeling its time the son beats Daddy. And I wouldn't be shocked if the son wins by double digits.

It’s not gonna be that close and McVay isn’t going to go into turtle mode this go around with a lead after what happened 2 outta the last 3 weeks

Isn't "play on the field" what people who want to see both teams posses the ball in OT are advocating for?

Vs games being largely decided by a coin toss

That Game Was Not Lost On A Coin Toss. No Game With 13 Seconds Remaining On A Kick Off Should Go To OT.

But Go Ahead A Say A Coin Toss Changed The Outcome And Give Buffalo Defense A Pass.

Mr. 13 Seconds

rgoya6xukkd81.jpg

Your entire username is lower case, but every word in every post you type is capitalized. Make It Make Sense For Me.

Some People Use Colors, Bold, Italicized Font, It’s Just My Thing On Here. I Don’t Type Like This Outside Of NT.

Not a fan of the OT rules either. I think both teams should get a possession. Or at least in the playoffs.

Like in NHL they have 3 on 3 OT then a shootout, but change it for the postseason. I think the NFL could adopt something similar so it's a certain format in the regular season then changed for the postseason.

I also want the NBA to get rid of the "jump ball" aside from the opening tip. Not trying to see a ref throw it in the air sideways while Ja Morant and Joel Embiid jump up for it. Do possession arrows or something else.

Yeah, I had no clue people actually liked current OT rules

They've always seemed dumb as hell. Were even worse when a kicker could end it
I got a list of shh that just seems obvious to me that they don’t do

Overtime is on the list

Eric Bieniemy is the best offensive coordinator in the NFL

Not sure if I’d go this far…

But he deserves the same benefit the other OCs that worked under Andy with KC that are white got, HC jobs with the swiftness

Ohhh. So it's a gimmick. Like how MemphissFinest types in all caps and always gets one person to ask why he's yelling :lol:

Does he still do that :lol:

I always laugh when people leave their username as a signature as if we can’t see it was them that posted

-witnesskb24

What's this I see about the Rams trying their best to keep Niners fans out of the stadium? Don't tell they're scared of the takeover....

The video breakdown Orlovsky and Ryan did on that big Kupp play was elite.

Bucs really got caught snoozing and didnt think the Rams were going for it. Lavonte David f'd up that play.

That Game Was Not Lost On A Coin Toss. No Game With 13 Seconds Remaining On A Kick Off Should Go To OT.

But Go Ahead A Say A Coin Toss Changed The Outcome And Give Buffalo Defense A Pass.

Obviously...

I wasn't talking last night's game or any one game specifically

A coin toss is a weak and anti-climatic event to have such a big influence

No legitimate reason why both teams shouldn't get at least 1 possession

Back
Top Bottom