2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

I would say he is thee fastest and top 3 at his position too lol. He more then just speed.

When i saw this thats when I knew.

How is AB tryna troll the Bucs when he's out the league now and might be done period. This is why I give him zero sympathy. Dude is a certified clown.
He wished them luck literally hours before too :rofl:

Dude is working hard to make sure he stays radioactive to teams

I get the logic. It’s just ironic as hell IMO. There’s probably more Niner and Raider fans in L.A than Ram fans. It also makes them look scary.

Agreed. And I get their reasoning. But them and the Chargers have to build their fanbases. When you go 20 plus years without a professional team. That’s a whole generation of fans who ended up being fans of another team and rocking with said team.

I really can’t knock anyone from LA who ended up switching favorite teams and rocking with the Rams when they moved back since that’s the local team, because I knew a few people who grew up fans of other teams but would always say they would be a fan of whatever team LA ended up getting. But most people didn’t do that.

The Rams have done a good job on the field the last few seasons and putting out a good product and that’ll likely get them fans. But their fanbase is going to be moreso the younger heads who grow up watching them as opposed to those who live in the area but grew up being a fan of other teams since there was no team in LA all those years.

Agreed. And I get their reasoning. But them and the Chargers have to build their fanbases. When you go 20 plus years without a professional team. That’s a whole generation of fans who ended up being fans of another team and rocking with said team.

I really can’t knock anyone from LA who ended up switching favorite teams and rocking with the Rams when they moved back since that’s the local team, because I knew a few people who grew up fans of other teams but would always say they would be a fan of whatever team LA ended up getting. But most people didn’t do that.

The Rams have done a good job on the field the last few seasons and putting out a good product and that’ll likely get them fans. But their fanbase is going to be moreso the younger heads who grow up watching them as opposed to those who live in the area but grew up being a fan of other teams since there was no team in LA all those years.
Niner fans flooded the stands of the most popular team in sports (the Cowboys). The audacity of the Rams to think they could try and manufacture their crowd. Especially when the team theyre playing is a 90 minute plane ride away. But ****, they’re trying to make a Super Bowl so give it all you’ve got.

was the play design that genius on that last drive of regulation? or are the bills just ****ing stupid?

:lol:
Definitely wasn't that genius of a play design. Leslie Frazier's b***h a** is just a f**king world class idiot for drawing up that prevent defense. Hope his *** gets hired somewhere as a HC and gets fired midway through the season.

And the OT rules are fine the way they are. I was fine with em when it was true sudden death too

New Orleans local TV came for Eli Apple's neck over those comments :rofl:

20220124_202742.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Niner fans flooded the stands of the most popular team in sports (the Cowboys). The audacity of the Rams to think they could try and manufacture their crowd. Especially when the team theyre playing is a 90 minute plane ride away. But ****, they’re trying to make a Super Bowl so give it all you’ve got.
I like it. I like the energy that is being used to try to get fired up and pissed off at even minor things! Looking for any advantage you can get to be mad.

Lets go. I can't wait. We wanted this.

we give cowboys/lakers/yankees fans way too much credit

I've watched offensive coordinators have that type of talent and F it up

Andy Reid could only get to one super bowl by himself
He's about to go to his third in 4yrs with Bieniemy

Not sure why yall made this about him being a head coach because thats not what I posted
He's the best OC in the game going to his 4th AFC championship and hasn't had a top 5 defense over that 4yr period

Definitely wasn't that genius of a play design. Leslie Frazier's b***h a** is just a f**king world class idiot for drawing up that prevent defense. Hope his *** gets hired somewhere as a HC and gets fired midway through the season.

And the OT rules are fine the way they are. I was fine with em when it was true sudden death too
OT shouldn't be seen as a gift...teams still gotta take the win and letting the opposing team score on you in the playoffs, in OT? Time to pack them bags. Cats gotta start approaching every play in OT like it's the last play in the game.

the knock on EB has always been what is he doing compared to what Reid is doing. I feel like EB's window has closed to be a HC.

hes definitely getting screwed.. didnt take long for Doug and Nagy to get jobs

I've watched offensive coordinators have that type of talent and F it up

Andy Reid could only get to one super bowl by himself
He's about to go to his third in 4yrs with Bieniemy

Not sure why yall made this about him being a head coach because thats not what I posted
He's the best OC in the game going to his 4th AFC championship and hasn't had a top 5 defense over that 4yr period

you’re making a bigger deal out of my comments than I meant them to be

all I’m saying is that offense in buffalo starts with daboll on the coaching staff.. mcdermott has been straight defense his whole coaching career

reid had his flaws, but he is without question the greatest QB coach to me.. for his failures in the playoffs I’ve seen this dude make shh work with some gawd awful QBs.. im not saying Reid deserves all the credit, because I’ve seen how Reid’s coaching staffs getting pooched impacted the team as a whole (to the point where the oline coach ends up at defense)

Another example of losing quality coaches is Doug pederson.. it was a collaboration between Doug, reich and defilippo.. Doug couldn’t replace those guys and the team suffered

EB is clearly part of the reason why the team has been so successfully, but so is Reid and obviously so is mahomes

but my simple point is, the bills head coach is a defensive guy.. daboll was brought in to run the offense

but leftwich deserves a hell of a lot of credit for what tampa is doing because what they running ain’t arians offense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom