2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

Oh for sure that's college ball for alot of spots. Michigan, OSU, ect. Burrow ain't lying but that doesn't mean 76k is negligible either :lol: especially when 10 other guys need to be on the same page with you
Yea definitely not :lol:, I don't think he meant it as a slight to pro stadiums though.

Just answering to all the questions about playing in Arrowhead by saying he's used to playing in loud *** environments already so basically he's ready for it

No question Arrowhead in late January for a chance to go to the SB is a whole new beast league wise

Anytime someone makes a comment like that they turn in some dud performances.
No different to how he's been answering questions all year though :lol:, he's a confident player.

Probably helps rub off on teammates when they're in big pressure spots given his record in those situations

Yea definitely not :lol:, I don't think he meant it as a slight to pro stadiums though.

Just answering to all the questions about playing in Arrowhead by saying he's used to playing in loud *** environments already so basically he's ready for it

No question Arrowhead in late January for a chance to go to the SB is a whole new beast league wise
oh I never said it's a slight. Just that you're not the only one who has to answer when the time comes :lol:

Maybe it gives his OL confidence. Maybe not, we'll see :lol:

crying gif.gif

The Packers aren't the Cowboys or Pats :lol:, they've been media and public darlings my whole life so dude is being deluded

da essential oils and horse paste clouding his judgement.

This fool has already spent A YEAR reminding people how much of a POS he is, and now he has the audacity to play the victim? Bro. Win the meaningful games you were supposed to win THEN TALK.

Large stadium capacity doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to be loud. The Oregon Duck’s stadium is half the size of Michigan’s Big House, but louder because of its superior acoustics. Arrowhead Stadium is similar in that regard. Great acoustics which makes it seem louder than bigger venues in the NFL.

I do agree with Burrow’s point though. He has played in plenty of loud stadiums and hostile environments in his day.

Jeff Garcia had to have been drunk when he tweeted that

What he's saying applies to 80% of the sports media

Back
Top Bottom