2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

Definition of "Carried"
Screenshot_20220130-203733_Twitter.jpg
And we almost got him to the Super Bowl for a second time.

Bottom line is you need a top 10 guy to win big in this day and age. Doesn’t matter how good the rest of the team is. The force multiplier a good QB possesses is just too much to overcome.

Last edited:
Lmao. You wait. You just wait.

You ain't benching a QB who is healthy enough to play making $27MM in place of a rookie. Only chance Trey had to play this year was if Jimmy suffered a torn Achilles abs was our for the year.

Rookie Trey > Veteran Jimmy by a landslide. Watch

how much comparatively was Alex smith making when he got benched for kaep?

Congrats to my guy dacomeup dacomeup

I apologize for every joke I ever made about your city.

Let them nutz hang, b.

south-park-balls.gif

Has dacomeup dacomeup posted? He went to the game.
Probably drunk as hell :lol:

I can’t believe it man. Most unbelievable sports moment of my life and I got to see it in person. Joe ******* Burrow. I was sober because I’m doing Dry January so it hit different :lol:. Was talking big **** in Arrowhead that second half. Defense balled out and Mahomes had lemon booty. I remember when people used to go to games with paper bags on their heads and I couldn’t even watch home games because they never sold out. Family used to clown me for watching faithfully every week for those 3-13, 4-12 seasons.

Emptied out so quick after that L. Completely worth it.

1643604848944.jpeg

WHO DEY?!

how much comparatively was Alex smith making when he got benched for kaep?
Smith was making something like $9.2MM when Kap replaced him due to concussion..

Huge difference between Jimmy's $27MM. You have no choice as an owner to play your so-called "asset."

I'm confident as long as entire team is healthy that Trey Lance leads this team to SB next year. No doubt in my mind. As long as they healthy.

Smith was making something like $9.2MM when Kap replaced him due to concussion..

Huge difference between Jimmy's $27MM. You have no choice as an owner to play your so-called "asset."

I'm confident as long as entire team is healthy that Trey Lance leads this team to SB next year. No doubt in my mind. As long as they healthy.

but what were the top guys making when Alex smith was making thst 9 mill

i agree, Lance is the goods and team will be back strong.

Kyle's job is safe.

Jimmy and his limited arm is the one who cannot maximize Shanahan's offense.

Jimmy gotta go and we all already knew this

Disappointed for the Chiefs and Mahomes but they sucked the second half. Burrow is the truth. Happy for him and Cincy.

49ers blew it, Jimmy G stinks. Happy for Donald, Stafford, and Kupp.

It bears repeating, Mina was right, Stephen A been right since 2019, and Keyshawn is wrong

Bengals vs Rams gonna be a good one

Odell and Aaron Donald really bouta get a ring bro. Bro I'm hype. And in the feels.

Stafford was fn sellin down the stretch, but Dell and Kupp with clutch *** catches. And the defensive stops.

Bro.. it's happening.

Odell and Aaron Donald really bouta get a ring bro. Bro I'm hype. And in the feels.

Stafford was fn sellin down the stretch, but Dell and Kupp with clutch *** catches. And the defensive stops.

Bro.. it's happening.
He sold on that pick that should have been but he course corrected after and made the throws to Kupp and OBJ. Those clutch catches came with good passes
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Dont sleep on Cincy either and hop in the SB thread as well
https://niketalk.com/threads/party-...uper-bowl-lvi-a-west-coast-production.694223/

Yeah Shanny's gig should be 100% safe. They made a bet on the Lance pick and everyone in the org is riding with that

Back
Top Bottom