2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

I looked like he got hit by a chiefs defender right before falling.

Capture.JPG

There was another slow mo from the front where it didn’t look like he was contacted but I haven’t seen it since the broadcast.

Moot point though if cincy recovered anyways I thought the chiefs picked it up.

Y'all gotta kill the narrative that the tartt pick was going to change the game..they were only down 3 and had 9 minutes left when the pick almost happened

down 3, with no timeouts and coach seemingly in panic mode

plus didn’t the rams score a field goal on that drive?

in a game won by 3 points, every play could have been huge

Tartt gets that pick, 9ers win. No doubt. If we’re being real, they should have gone for it on 4th and 2. Your whole identity is being this tough “run it down their throat (paws)” team. I think punting it there let the rams know they were shook. Shanahan’s been going for it in that down, distance, field position all season.

Tartt gets that pick, 9ers win. No doubt. If we’re being real, they should have gone for it on 4th and 2. Your whole identity is being this tough “run it down their throat (paws)” team. I think punting it there let the rams know they were shook. Shanahan’s been going for it in that down, distance, field position all season.
Agree thought they would go for it, esp after the challenge/time out. But they were getting stuffed all day in the run, Deebo getting Deebo'd at the line all day. Shanny didn't trust them at that point.

Reactions: HIM
Patrick, played the worst game I would guess of his entire life. No doubt. He looked like Texas Tech Mahomes in the second half.

Everyone’s favorite grandpa HC, Andy Reid deserves just as much of the blame if not more for not adjusting in the second half. Big lead, your RBs are ripping off at least 5 yards a carry and you are running into 3 man fronts. That is when you tell your offensive line to run block and we are going to blow them out of the water. What does Andy do he keeps throwing it and making 15 try and play hero ball. Last night was vintage Andy Reid. Guy who everyone loved but when the spot got rough he chokes.

Nah this was Mahomes second worst game. That last L he took in the Super Bowl was an *** wooping from opening kick off to the end. Dudes ain’t even score a TD and had him running for his damn life.

also HIM HIM ...looks like your sarcastic post about Mahomes ended up actually being correct from earlier this year :wink: :lol:

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
Y'all gotta kill the narrative that the tartt pick was going to change the game..they were only down 3 and had 9 minutes left when the pick almost happened
And Jimmy could've easily gone 3 n out the next series and fail to capitalize like he always does. High probability this happens too cause Jimmy known to do absolutely NOTHING in 4th quarters of championship games when he has a lead.

polosanddunks polosanddunks I don't really put the Super Bowl loss on 15. He did the best he could given the circumstances but IMO that game was less about his overall play as it was injuries on the Chiefs offensive line.

Yesterday in the second half was by far the worst game I have ever seen him play, at least professionally. The Chiefs had it first and goal at the FIVE with 1:30 to go and ended up kicking a 40+ field goal to tie because Mahomes took two back to back sacks after a first down run play.

Anyways, props to the Bengals. They could have folded being down 18 but they kept coming.

Been a Chiefs fan all my life and yesterday doesn't change that. Sucks, but life moves on.

Hypotheticals can be painted for whatever narrative suits the point but either way it would have put more heat on the Rams and Stafford was already throwing risky passes.

Yeah them punting it told me everything I needed to know about how Shanahan thought about Jimmy. I think that was the most frustrating part of the game for me. Like if we don't have the balls to go for it on 4th and 2 to seal the game because we don't believe in our offense/QB then what the hell are we doing here?

How did he whine outta Cleveland when everybody was saying he was done and it's his fault the their offense was struggling?

Particularly the sideline temper tantrums and complaining then having his dad do his bidding on social media. I don't think he ever wanted to be there.

But he's where he's at now in the super bowl and seemingly happy so it worked out.

Would the Rams have made it without him?

Let’s not pretend like they were struggling beforehand but he’s also put up great numbers in their playoff run

Particularly the sideline temper tantrums and complaining then having his dad do his bidding on social media. I don't think he ever wanted to be there.

But he's where he's at now in the super bowl and seemingly happy so it worked out.

what would you do if you were doing your job well but you were getting blamed for the sensitive of the other guy when he was failing to do his job nowhere near as well on top of the decision makers kissing that dude’s butt?

Also that dude about to get PAID paid

Back
Top Bottom