2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

Yeah Shanny's gig should be 100% safe. They made a bet on the Lance pick and everyone in the org is riding with that
Yea the hot seat talk is weird. He ain’t even close to being on one. Did we fumble the bag? Absolutely. With that said ownership has to look at this season as mostly a success.

3-5 start to a nail bitter in the conference chip? Your team goes in to Jerry’s world AND Lambeau and pull out wins as the 6 seed.

And lastly, right now I’d said the FO is doing a decent job on that trade. The Giants just got a top 10 pick from the Bears. I know Dolphins fans are swinging at air cause I’m sure they expected a pick waaaay better than 28.

It bears repeating, Mina was right, Stephen A been right since 2019, and Keyshawn is wrong

Bengals vs Rams gonna be a good one

keyshawn is terrible.. this dude even questioning the broken clock being right twice a day cliche

and his defense of dude is expecting his teammates to call dude out when they still playing

1643635948569.jpeg

Are you drunk?

Do you see the roster he working with?

He got every inch you could squeeze outta that roster and got them to the Champ game.
Facts. Jimmy started this year to raise his trade value. Mission accomplished, just waiting for NO, Pittsburgh or Denver to call. TB too now.

Last edited:
Are you drunk?

Do you see the roster he working with?

He got every inch you could squeeze outta that roster and got them to the Champ game.

The roster is good. They have a top 10 defense, top 5 oline, top 5 receiving core, and top 5 run game. The big issue they are lacking right now just happens to be the most important position in football. If the 49ers lost to the rams in the regular season and missed the playoffs I could see the hot seat talk, but not after making the NFC championship. That would be like saying Matt LaFleur should be getting canned for habitually missing the super bowl

I hope the browns were paying attention to that 9ers/rams game for multiple reasons beyond how well OBJ played

Sooo many drops by both teams yesterday. From INTs, tips, to that TD drop… it was crazy.

I counted like 4 potential game changing moments that ended being drops
I’m in the Niners team thread sick right now at the Tartt drop. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more catchable ball. Rams TE dropped a gimme too but still the Tartt drop is disgusting, he threw a punt.

Sooo many drops by both teams yesterday. From INTs, tips, to that TD drop… it was crazy.

I counted like 4 potential game changing moments that ended being drops…

#18 drop TD
Ramsey dropped INT
Tartt dropped INT

And a few more

DBs dropping passes don’t shock me

but the kupp drop really stuck out to me

I don’t think it was Kupp that dropped the TD. I think it was Skrowofjdiejjdjdnxnxndjwjsn

yea.. I didn’t even remember THAT one

but other than the 2 from the DBs, the kupp one over the middle are the ones I really remember

and then it’s overthrows of open guys from early

That last pass before half was a dumb play and the second half was just as baffling a performance from an elite qb I’ve ever seen. Just one bad decision after another. Almost like he decided to throw the game.
Patrick, played the worst game I would guess of his entire life. No doubt. He looked like Texas Tech Mahomes in the second half.

Everyone’s favorite grandpa HC, Andy Reid deserves just as much of the blame if not more for not adjusting in the second half. Big lead, your RBs are ripping off at least 5 yards a carry and you are running into 3 man fronts. That is when you tell your offensive line to run block and we are going to blow them out of the water. What does Andy do he keeps throwing it and making 15 try and play hero ball. Last night was vintage Andy Reid. Guy who everyone loved but when the spot got rough he chokes.

Patrick, played the worst game I would guess of his entire life. No doubt. He looked like Texas Tech Mahomes in the second half.

Everyone’s favorite grandpa HC, Andy Reid deserves just as much of the blame if not more for not adjusting in the second half. Big lead, your RBs are ripping off at least 5 yards a carry and you are running into 3 man fronts. That is when you tell your offensive line to run block and we are going to blow them out of the water. What does Andy do he keeps throwing it and making 15 try and play hero ball. Last night was vintage Andy Reid. Guy who everyone loved but when the spot got rough he chokes.
Hard to feel sorry for Chiefs fans. Mahomes will have y’all in the playoffs every season. 29 teams would kill for that type of consistency.

Also has there been any talk of that last mixon run? To me it looks like he wasn’t contacted down but I’m guessing the refs ruled that he gave himself up. I thought Reid was trying to challenge a fumble and not illegal formation there.

Also has there been any talk of that last mixon run? To me it looks like he wasn’t contacted down but I’m guessing the refs ruled that he gave himself up. I thought Reid was trying to challenge a fumble and not illegal formation there.

I looked like he got hit by a chiefs defender right before falling.

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom