2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

what would you do if you were doing your job well but you were getting blamed for the sensitive of the other guy when he was failing to do his job nowhere near as well on top of the decision makers kissing that dude’s butt?

Also that dude about to get PAID paid

Yeah that's why I said good for him, he landed on his feet.

I personally would've just demanded a trade. No antics, theatrics or having my family doing my bidding.

Yeah that's why I said good for him, he landed on his feet.

I personally would've just demanded a trade. No antics, theatrics or having my family doing my bidding.

but he does thar and then it turns into media spin and attacking dude again

but tape don’t lie.. you got however many mins of dude wide open.. kinda speaks for itself

meanwhile the narrative was about OBJ losing it

but he does thar and then it turns into media spin and attacking dude again

but tape don’t lie.. you got however many mins of dude wide open.. kinda speaks for itself

meanwhile the narrative was about OBJ losing it

Yeah I don't think he was "losing it." I just think he was frustrated and sort of went about it like a B.

Mayfield sucks too.

Oh nah Kyle’s a good *** coach and his schemes too but he has to stop being cute down the stretch. How many big games is he going to blow?

There’s something about that whole coaching tree that does this, McVay coached the worse playoff game of his career and won just because Jimmy stinks. He was gift wrapping the game to the 9ers

was this an attack or joe just making a joke?

anchorman-will.gif

Didn't know that could be taken any other way than a joke tbh :lol:

She probably had trolls in her mentions all week but I doubt it's because of Joe's tweet, her initial tweet was more than enough bait for 9er fans :lol:

He must've not messed much with dude or had a high opinion of him in the first place if he thinks dude was tryna 'attack' him through his wife somehow

I agree with whitworth on this simple point, why would you want to invite team fans to go at the wife or relative of another player

you of all people should get that fans can be very irrational..

if someone pops off cool.. but you know fans going take shh too far

Should probably be a rule of thumb not responding or interacting with any other players wife/family socials just to avoid anything like that cause it's never gonna be a rational response when those are involved :lol:

Still don't see how dude got all that out of dude trying to be funny though, guaranteed they were already all up in her mentions after her tweet :lol:

Patrick, played the worst game I would guess of his entire life. No doubt. He looked like Texas Tech Mahomes in the second half.

Everyone’s favorite grandpa HC, Andy Reid deserves just as much of the blame if not more for not adjusting in the second half. Big lead, your RBs are ripping off at least 5 yards a carry and you are running into 3 man fronts. That is when you tell your offensive line to run block and we are going to blow them out of the water. What does Andy do he keeps throwing it and making 15 try and play hero ball. Last night was vintage Andy Reid. Guy who everyone loved but when the spot got rough he chokes.

Not to be that guy because I’m no fan of the Chiefs or Andy Reid, but the blame should be pointed at Eric Bieniemy. It’s been stated numerous times that he’s play calling.

Guess that bang bang 💩 San Fran fans be yelling dont work when your QB cant hit wide open receivers :lol::lol::lol:

He missed Kittles wide open on the same exact route he missed him on in the super bowl

Particularly the sideline temper tantrums and complaining then having his dad do his bidding on social media. I don't think he ever wanted to be there.

But he's where he's at now in the super bowl and seemingly happy so it worked out.

What tantrums did he have in Cleveland? You still thinking about NY. His pops did that after everybody was taking shots at him

What tantrums did he have in Cleveland? You still thinking about NY. His pops did that after everybody was taking shots at him

That's kinda what I meant by my first post. He wasn't happy in NY, then Cleveland, now he landed in LA where he's apparently better off. And he went about it via questionable means (in my opinion).

McVay is terrible with stuff like that. He doesnt have the greatest feel for certain situations, which is odd considering he's practically Rain Man when it comes to every play.

Those were terrible. He challenged those like he was up 10.

That’s what made it so gut wrenching. McVay gave the game away and we gave it right back.

That's kinda what I meant by my first post. He wasn't happy in NY, then Cleveland, now he landed in LA where he's apparently better off. And he went about it via questionable means (in my opinion).

But why would he be happy in Cleveland? They wasn't using him right. The QB is up and down and they were using him as the scapegoat. He never had any tantrums in Cleveland. How is that questionable?

But why would he be happy in Cleveland? They wasn't using him right. The QB is up and down and they were using him as the scapegoat. He never had any tantrums in Cleveland. His tantrums was in NY and that was years ago.

As I've already said, no one is taking issue with dude being unhappy.

I seen him have some tantrums in Cleveland. Then his dad doing the social media thing, which OBJ obviously cosigned and knew about.

Just not the way I wouldn't went about it. Just my opinion though. If other people are cool with it, that's fine.

Obj didn't publicly express his frustrations with Baker.. probably because of the negative stigma he already had in the press and out of respect for Jarvis..if his dad didnt post that video he probably would have finished the season with Cleveland

As I've already said, no one is taking issue with dude being unhappy.

I seen him have some tantrums in Cleveland. Then his dad doing the social media thing, which OBJ obviously cosigned and knew about.

Just not the way I wouldn't went about it. Just my opinion though. If other people are cool with it, that's fine.

He ain't have no tantrums though man. :lol:

He was quiet as a church mouse in Cleveland. You going off what people expected him to do instead of what actually happened.

He ain't have no tantrums though man. :lol:

He was quiet as a church mouse in Cleveland. You going off what people expected him to do instead of what actually happened.

I'm going off what I saw. I'm pretty sure dude did the yelling, slamming helmet, throwing gloves, arguing with teammates, punching the gatorade stuff in Cleveland too. Not like NY, but he had moments.

Back
Top Bottom