2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

You had one job LA.
And they're working it from home

ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

You had one job LA.

This is the leagues fault. Got one of the leagues best teams on the verge of their 2nd Super Bowl within the past handful of years and they’re in a top tier market.

The ticket kurfluffle fired up the fan base. Even if it just was about L.A their like the 5th or 6th sports brand their.

Lakers, Dodgers, USC then Raiders, and Niners. They had an uphill climb playing a team from the same state.

Spanos Kroenke and the NFL played themselves. Now they owe St Louis a grip of money and If anything Chargers and Rams should be in LV, Raiders in LA or San Antonio. The league hates Mark so much they didn't care they just didn't want him to get what he wanted.

It’s never ending. Next, folks will just say to play out the entire OT because it’s not fair Mahomes got 2 possessions and Allen just 1.

why not play out the whole OT in the playoffs

i get in the regular season just giving every team 1 possession

but playoffs, treat it like soccer.. 1 full 10 mins.. then 5 mins.. then go to college style

feels like this weekends game is more important for the Rams then the Super Bowl. Everything is aligned for them. This is what they have been targeting, to get to the super bowl. Mortgaged everything to get here.

Lose to SF and its going to hurt for a while. Mentally done.

Or maybe thats just how I feel. But this Sunday feels like the Super Bowl. Hopefully the league made some calls to the refs. Give us all the help we need. No shame.

I agree, to a degree

i think the conversations being had are a lot different

lose to the 9ers and serious conversations need to be had.. for mcvay to lose 7 straight vs shanahan’s team is saying SOMETHING

but even if rams do win, can’t show up at the super bowl and only score 3 points.. hell, if rams take an L in the super bowl they better score at least 20 something

Getting Brady out the paint IS the super bowl IMO. Beat Brady, you HAVE to win the super bowl
this is normally true too. Thats why I say everything aligned well for the Rams to get a home game in the Conference finals? That wasn't suppose to happen. Pieces fell into place. The Niners did the Rams a favor beating GB but then what's the prize for the Rams? The Got damn Niners.

McVay has no excuse. The team did everything to set him up to win.

Im flying to the game tomorrow. LA going down..there will be more niner fans then last game.. they got me(living in dc) going there.. we all finna pack the house baby

I get the logic. It’s just ironic as hell IMO. There’s probably more Niner and Raider fans in L.A than Ram fans. It also makes them look scary.

That’s what I was thinking. I went to the rams/niners monday night game in santa clara and they didn’t even sell out. Don’t think the bay even ****s with them like that. They should have moved down here instead of the chargers.

I’m not going to lie, I’d love to see the Rams & Bengals advance, but my gut is saying the 49ers & Chiefs are primed for a rematch with the same exact result in the Super Bowl.

Would love to see bengals pull it off, but that oline ain’t it

dont care either way about others

granted would love to see heat mcvay would get if they caught an L

sametime, would love to see OBJ win just for the heat it’d put on baker

this is normally true too. Thats why I say everything aligned well for the Rams to get a home game in the Conference finals? That wasn't suppose to happen. Pieces fell into place. The Niners did the Rams a favor beating GB but then what's the prize for the Rams? The Got damn Niners.

McVay has no excuse. The team did everything to set him up to win.
That’s not a home game for the Rams.

Are bears fans even excited about their new coach? I feel like I haven’t heard a single thing about it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom