2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest Downgrade since Donald Sterling was banned for Bum Balmer. Racial is a 👸 👑 and WHITE. Nothing more I want out of an NBA broadcast.

dead.gif

That bad for the A’s huh :smh: …Reminds me of every other year of Orioles baseball, pull up to Camden yards for the $9.99 ticket/hot dog/soda special :lol: :pimp:

I feel bad for Oakland. They’re losing everything man.

All while the The Oracle was 10x better than the Chase Center.

:smh:

I'm getting ready to sell my Point Draymond stock. He's looked crazy out there.

When you averaging 4.8ppg 5.6 apg and 4TOs….

You simply have no room to talk. Dray need to look in the mirrror. For real. He’s been horrible this series. Clown **** he’s been doing.

“Draymond is the PG”
Its time man. The running fast, pointing and yelling at people all to have you botch the action, then turn around and yell at everyone else like you're Bron...

I am out on Draymond currently. Son gotta play better and talk less.

One thing I will say... This is the door shutting on Draymond. The production is not there to justify the other stuff. Something has to give one way or another.

You can't join the "IDC club" right now to me.

I feel bad for Oakland. They’re losing everything man.

All while the The Oracle was 10x better than the Chase Center.

:smh:
Yea the Warriors moving was a greed move but the A’s is all the city’s fault…They basically been telling em they don’t give a F if they dip for a decade plus now :lol: :smh:

N the Raiders was a 50/50 thing, but that franchise always on the move anyway

EYE was told the young blood in the league had a great deal of reverence and respect for one Wardell Curry......

NT: “this league is too friendly with each other! jordan and the pistons would never”

also NT: “ha! youngbloods don’t **** with curry”

any time dubs lose, the “they don’t mess with curry” conversation comes up meanwhile bron talking about “id play with steph” in interviews :lol:

Yea the Warriors moving was a greed move but the A’s is all the city’s fault…They basically been telling em they don’t give a F if they dip for a decade plus now :lol: :smh:

This not really true. A’s ownership been trying to dip for years. All their proposals to stay in the bay are usually all bs. Just to show the mlb/fans, “see, we tried”. A’s have always been a low budget team but at least the fan experience was always fun. This year they traded all their fan favorites, spent no bread on players and raised ticket prices. Ownership trying their best to have no fans in the arena so they can justify bouncing.

Raiders wanted the city to give them $$$ for a new stadium when the raiders hadn’t even repaid them for the renovations made to the Colisseum 30 years ago.

It all comes down to sports franchises wanting a city to pay for new stadiums. Oakland is not a rich city and has enough issues (schools, roads, etc). Paying 9 figures so that sports teams can have new stadiums make no sense.

I don't know how Ja tolerates getting his hair retwisted and braided so often.

Once every 2-3 months for me.

only black person at chase center is e40

they turned their back on Oakland

Zach Kleiman of the Memphis Grizzlies has been named the 2021-22 NBA Basketball Executive of the Year.

Gents...Zach was born in 1988...he's 34... just one year older than me...what are we doing with our lives?
So you just tryna ruin my evening huh? FML

This not really true. A’s ownership been trying to dip for years. All their proposals to stay in the bay are usually all bs. Just to show the mlb/fans, “see, we tried”. A’s have always been a low budget team but at least the fan experience was always fun. This year they traded all their fan favorites, spent no bread on players and raised ticket prices. Ownership trying their best to have no fans in the arena so they can justify bouncing.

Raiders wanted the city to give them $$$ for a new stadium when the raiders hadn’t even repaid them for the renovations made to the Colisseum 30 years ago.

It all comes down to sports franchises wanting a city to pay for new stadiums. Oakland is not a rich city and has enough issues (schools, roads, etc). Paying 9 figures so that sports teams can have new stadiums make no sense.
A lot of this sucks but unfortunately that’s the price of having a sports franchise in your city in most cases…Usually gotta bend to the will of the owners and fleece the residents to pay for stuff, Oakland would find the money if they really really wanted to keep the teams

I’m all for them saying F U tho, spending tax money on pro sports teams is nuts to me… 8 Balmer ain’t taking Inglewoods bread for the arena right? That’s how it should be

Well said. They started that Moneyball s***. They bent themselves backwards to be extra cheap and expected loyalty and revenue.

Nah. F that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom