2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of this sucks but unfortunately that’s the price of having a sports franchise in your city in most cases…Usually gotta bend to the will of the owners and fleece the residents to pay for stuff, Oakland would find the money if they really really wanted to keep the teams

I’m all for them saying F U tho, spending tax money on pro sports teams is nuts to me… 8 Balmer ain’t taking Inglewoods bread for the arena right? That’s how it should be

No doubt. I’m sure they could’ve found ends but it would be to the detriment of their residents. We need schools not sport teams.

And yup. Balmer paid for his arena. As every major sports team should.

Mark Davis pulled the joog of the decade. His broke *** got Vegas to pay for his entire stadium. I’m pretty sure Mark owns the stadium and he didn’t even have to pay. That’s why I can’t hate on him bouncing. It was a smart *** business move.

No doubt. I’m sure they could’ve found ends but it would be to the detriment of their residents. We need schools not sport teams.

And yup. Balmer paid for his arena. As every major sports team should.

Mark Davis pulled the joog of the decade. His broke *** got Vegas to pay for his entire stadium. I’m pretty sure Mark owns the stadium and he didn’t even have to pay. That’s why I can’t hate on him bouncing. It was a smart *** business move.
Got damn Vegas was wild thirsty :smh: …Hope most of that money coming from the strip cuz the actual city is pretty broke and underdeveloped

First black host too.

Live Look at Racial Nichols

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

oh brother

its 2007 all over again

bhzmafia is back to reclaim his homer of the year award from PCH 😂

ryanjumpman, outta control, and buc em shedding tears right now

This joke running its course. I've been objective about this team and their opposition since the playoffs started. Probably more objective about this team than I was the GnG squads, who were alot worse in other aspects.

Because I don't think the Grizz are trash or that a team with an average offense this season isn't the same doesn't make me a homer :rofl:

I never even said we are suppose to make a Finals run. If that's how you going to come, I'll definitely be around a lot more often to discuss how we about to do these Lakers the next 3-5 years. You the person who probably thought we were going to be *** this season after trading JV or just *** regardless because its the Grizzlies?

Last edited:
This joke running its course. I've been objective about this team and their opposition since the playoffs started. Probably more objective about this team than I was the GnG squads, who were alot worse in other aspects.

Because I don't think the Grizz are trash or that a team with an average offense this season isn't the same doesn't make me a homer :rofl:

I never even said we are suppose to make a Finals run. If that's how you going to come, I'll definitely be around a lot more often to discuss how we about to do these Lakers the next 3-5 years though. You the person who probably thought we were going to be *** this season after trading JV or just *** regardless because its the Grizzlies?

Grizz dope as hell but i wish the Lakers were healthy and had the opportunity to play them, the Wolves or the Suns in the playoffs this year. Them boys were dancing on our grave :smh: :lol:

Grizz dope as hell but i wish the Lakers were healthy and had the opportunity to play them, the Wolves or the Suns in the playoffs this year. Them boys were dancing on our grave :smh: :lol:

I'm just grateful we finally built a squad the right way and not off pure luck like the Chris Wallace days. I'm sure LAL will find a way to get back to being competitive again soon.

Luck will be needed to bring a championship here regardless, but its hard as hell winning the NBA. The more I look at teams that have titles, the more respect I have for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom