2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just grateful we finally built a squad the right way and not off pure luck like the Chris Wallace days. I'm sure LAL will find a way to get back to being competitive again soon.

Luck will be needed to bring a championship here regardless, but its hard as hell winning the NBA. The more I look at teams that have titles, the more respect I have for them.

Hell yeah. You can build a fantastic organization that wins 50 games a year and never get close to the title. I will never take that **** for granted.

Grizz have done a tremendous job building the team though. They know how to scout. I’m a big fan of JJJ, Bane, Clarke. Ja is obviously a superstar. Conchar & Zaiare look like future contributors. Tyus never turns the damn ball over. Y’all boys cooking over there.

Y’all got the pieces to ship out for the next disgruntled superstar if they wish too. A real masterclass rebuild.

I feel like Rodman became too much at a point too. Pop shipped his *** outta San Ann Toiné
Rodman certainly had issues. but when he's on the court, he gives his 100% basketball. I don't see that in Draymond. Draymond is more of a Sheed Wallace guy who is given a lot of leeway for his out of control behavior on the court.

No way!

I thought that job BELONGED to Michelle Tafoya?

Wait I gotta double back cause I just made a discovery.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 5.04.00 PM.png

So almost 10 years ago...he thought Michelle needed to be replaced cause she was too old.

But when it's a young black woman being floated to be in position...suddenly the job belongs to the "too old" lady.

Just sayin...

lyric_card_1652389728216.png

damn when you put next to each other this new joint is just :sick:

i'd take the fake joint thekillerj23 thekillerj23 was at bars with before I take this joint.
Nobody:

Adam Silver: "It's too elegant and beautiful. Let's make it look like we bought it off of Wish. While we're at it let's change the finals MVP trophy too and add conference finals MVP trophies. David Stern didn't have half the vision I do!"

If it wasn’t for Draymond crying on the phone GSW would have 2 less championships.

In my book he’s responsible for more rings than Steph.

Warriors owe Dray for that

If it wasn’t for Draymond crying on the phone GSW would have 2 less championships.

In my book he’s responsible for more rings than Steph.

Warriors owe Dray for that
Draymond is responsible for the crappiest Warriors' season (2019-2020) without Steph and the worst in the league.

Wait I gotta double back cause I just made a discovery.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 5.04.00 PM.png

So almost 10 years ago...he thought Michelle needed to be replaced cause she was too old.

But when it's a young black woman being floated to be in position...suddenly the job belongs to the "too old" lady.

Just sayin...

lyric_card_1652389728216.png
Not the Bayang

For what it's worth I think Maria and Maleka are super good at their jobs though, excellent actually. It's uncanny, like they really practice this **** like the athletes they cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom