2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butler-4.jpg

Man, is it 7PM EDT yet? I need these games on ASAP.

I think if I were a betting man I would have to roll Bucks and Grizz. Giannis has been dominant and Wardell and them have just been looking flabby and sick.

Game 7 in the desert should be great but it is a shame we have to wait until Sunday. If the Celtics and/or Grizzlies win will they play on Sunday too? Three Game 7s :wow:

Man, is it 7PM EDT yet? I need these games on ASAP.

I think if I were a betting man I would have to roll Bucks and Grizz. Giannis has been dominant and Wardell and them have just been looking flabby and sick.

Game 7 in the desert should be great but it is a shame we have to wait until Sunday. If the Celtics and/or Grizzlies win will they play on Sunday too? Three Game 7s :wow:

Nah warriors/grizz would be on Monday

Na na na.

You were one of the ones condoning that “I rather build a team with Harden than Kobe” s***.

You don’t get to laugh today. Even if it’s your boy Wade.
I mean I also had Wade above him too before and still but not mad at folks who got Kobe ahead so... 🤷🏿

Not sure how that cancels out :lol:

Houston Beard was special, just a damn shame he could never translate it in the postseason

NT is very prisoner-of-the-momenty when it comes to discussing all-time greats and comparing players :lol:

I think that’s just sports culture in general. They had a segment on First Take today showing Perk’s old takes throughout the season and said like 4 teams in the East would would win at various points. After saying the Celtics would win like a week ago he has changed it to the Bucks today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom