2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy, when Kobe was getting swept out of the 2nd round and putting up sub-20 point games at the same age as Harden, people weren’t saying he was never good
Current Harden deserves all the slander
But Prime Harden absolutely was up there
He was giving you Westbrook box scores on much better efficiency

This is true. Not many players in NBA history have made an All-Rookie team, two All-Star teams, & had a playoff series with more turnovers than made field goals.

Career 25/4/9 numbers through 4 years. Legendary

Prodigy. Packed out the knicks and the 76ers. Sent em both home. All NBA. Norman north legend. Story still being written! Career

280195048_5877223565639452_4368536086621572302_n.jpg

Ben Simmons for Ben Simmons with a beard. :lol:

Tobi needs a ton of slander too. Hes at best a 4th option and he sucked at doing that this series.

Joel would probably be more upset with this series if he didnt have a broke face to deal with.

Crazy, when Kobe was getting swept out of the 2nd round and putting up sub-20 point games at the same age as Harden, people weren’t saying he was never good

I think the 5 titles may have had something to do with it.

Kobe’s run during the 2009 & 2010 playoffs >>>>

Even in the biggest game of his career when he didn’t have it offensively, he didn’t just quit and give up. 15 rebounds to go with the 6/24 lol.

Ben Simmons for Ben Simmons with a beard. :lol:

Tobi needs a ton of slander too. Hes at best a 4th option and he sucked at doing that this series.

Joel would probably be more upset with this series if he didnt have a broke face to deal with.
Support players are linked to the stars

When harden is playing like a 3rd option it has a trickle down effect on the real 3rd and 4th options

Harris deserves criticism but not more than harden

Not really rooting for the Suns or Mavs, but I’d like the Mavs to win to see Luka have a chance to reach the finals

I think the 5 titles may have had something to do with it.

Kobe’s run during the 2009 & 2010 playoffs >>>>

Even in the biggest game of his career when he didn’t have it offensively, he didn’t just quit and give up. 15 rebounds to go with the 6/24 lol.

Would you say it’s unfair to dismiss what kobe accomplished prior to his disappointing age 32 post season flame out?

Would you say it’s unfair to dismiss what kobe accomplished prior to his disappointing age 32 post season flame out?

Kobe didn’t flame out til after his Achilles tear.

He got the benefit of the doubt in his early 30s because of the work he had put in before. He was a made man.

Harden doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt because of his history of constantly shrinking in big moments. James is the opposite of a made man to me. He needs to shine in some big moments to elevate his rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom