2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not see Bucks losing, glad i avoided today’s parlays

Anyone but Warriors winning would be great

Think cp3 comes back to form tonight and suns win in 7

not entirely but partly to blame. with his limited offensive capability, Celtics knew what to expect and to defend. Celtics were clogging the lane. if you don't have an outside shot, it won't matter how strong you are inside the paint if there is no space.
Please. No player in the NBA is winning a playoff game against a team that good with that amount of production from his teammates. It's just not very realistic.

CsIn7.jpg

Timelord vs Bam would be nice to watch.
The best thing about heat versus Celtics is the fact that it’s redemption for what happened in the bubble…. In that series the Celtics were getting stuck in picking rolls and couldn’t keep up with their shooters… I think Ime got them seasoned now

Please. No player in the NBA is winning a playoff game against a team that good with that amount of production from his teammates. It's just not very realistic.
say that again.

Attachments

• gettyimages-329764-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-329764-612x612.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 146
I wanna say the Celtics take the Heat but Miami aint a slack at all.

Heat have better guard play than the Bucks.
Tatum can be tamed too AND have off-nights. Not knocking him, but it happens. I don't even want the Heat to make the Finals, but I know that they're ****ing dangerous.

Forreal though Bron the only other guy that I’ve been THAT terrified of before. Not Kobe, not even KD. Don’t discredit Yanni for this. They probably win with healthy Middleton.
it's one of those what ifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom