2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
who-dat.gif

I'm washed

Somewhat recent Jadakiss signeee.

niketock88 niketock88 Will tell you he's trash apparently. But as usual he's wrong.

OK his championship teams were way better then what the Bucks are currently rolling out.

When he didn't have the help he got bounced. It's like the most documented thing ever.

I also said any player in the NBA. Michael Jordan is no longer in the NBA.
FLU game didn't ring a bell to you? damn game was scary for the Bulls. Jazz were a formidable team firing on all cylinders. Bulls team were playing lame in that game and had to rely on a sick MJ.

point is, part of the problem is not just about the bad performance of the Bucks as a team or missing Khris but the limited offensive setup of the Bucks (Giannis in particular). there was no offensive sets for low post, cuts nor backdoor play. with the Celtics playing and defending the strength of the Bucks (Giannis) inside, there was no chance for any other player to penetrate. it could have been easier if Giannis had a dependable midrange which would open the lanes. not sure you've noticed how the Celtics spacing is but they are allowing him to have that space to shoot the midrange. they were always anticipating his drive or move to the basket.

Ok so it’s safe to say this Celtics coach is not vaccinated? Bruh is Uber extra wit this black mask fam!

Bruh’s breath prob smell like spoiled Okra! :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
FLU game didn't ring a bell to you? damn game was scary for the Bulls. Jazz were a formidable team firing on all cylinders. Bulls team were playing lame in that game and had to rely on a sick MJ.

point is, part of the problem is not just about the bad performance of the Bucks as a team or missing Khris but the limited offensive setup of the Bucks (Giannis in particular). there was no offensive sets for low post, cuts nor backdoor play. with the Celtics playing and defending the strength of the Bucks (Giannis) inside, there was no chance for any other player to penetrate. it could have been easier if Giannis had a dependable midrange which would open the lanes. not sure you've noticed how the Celtics spacing is but they are allowing him to have that space to shoot the midrange. they were always anticipating his drive or move to the basket.
just think if he had this guy's midrange......

Attachments

• duncan.0.jpg
    duncan.0.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 80
Knocked off KD and Giannis. Celtics ready for whoever.

Anybody but GSW

I could've sworn Middleton playing game 6 was discussed before game 5, and when the bucks won, they delayed his return...

?

Bucks next year to improve the roster need another reliable guard. Pat, GA, and Wes are playable but in big games they just arent it. Wes is washed, Pat is aggressive but inconsistent and I think GA is a better offensive player than Pat but not as aggressive. Any of those 2 for a solid 3 and D guy or just all around wing player/guard and theyll be better off on the post season.

Bucks next year to improve the roster need another reliable guard. Pat, GA, and Wes are playable but in big games they just arent it. Wes is washed, Pat is aggressive but inconsistent and I think GA is a better offensive player than Pat but not as aggressive. Any of those 2 for a solid 3 and D guy or just all around wing player/guard and theyll be better off on the post season.
I love Wigs with the Warriors, but we can't afford him next year and he would be perfect for the Bucks if they could afford him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom