2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forreal though Bron the only other guy that I’ve been THAT terrified of before. Not Kobe, not even KD. Don’t discredit Yanni for this. They probably win with healthy Middleton.
I don’t know bro Middleton a good shooter but he’s not a good defender. He slow as hell… Definitely would’ve helped with points but the Celtics were just a better team and we weren’t totally healthy either

Congrats, Celtics fans. ECF should be great. Hope it goes 7 and everyone stays healthy.

FS1O0BCVsAAtvkG

say that again.
OK his championship teams were way better then what the Bucks are currently rolling out.

When he didn't have the help he got bounced. It's like the most documented thing ever.

I also said any player in the NBA. Michael Jordan is no longer in the NBA.

And he's also the best player ever.

I have no faith in the other mavericks helping out luka against the suns.

sad day in nba history today.

Honestly, I'd be okay with anyone making it besides that whiner in Dallas. I'd even prefer to face that Tasmanian Devil in Phoenix.

Dude who puts up 35-15-8 going to 7 without his no.2 against the best defensive squad in the league getting the slander and blame?

Classic :lol:
Joker has to beat the Warriors without Murray because he's the MVP
Best player in the world is supposed to be an elite defense and great team without his 2nd best player/shot creator and playmaker

a9356fbfe7c590080c655f72edd5fc41.gif

90% of NBA discourse is slander :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom